2nd Passports?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum 2nd Passports?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

I am guessing that you dont know, but Homeland Security has been around since 1962 but it was under a different name. I worked under the NSA for domestic saftey. We didnt change our name until 9/11 and that was to give the public a more personal opinon that we were doing something different in order to take care of the problem. Its like calling a Chevy, GMC, or Hummer by its name but they are all still a GM product.
    If I said I worked for the NSA for Domestic Saftey, you would wonder what the heck that was. Its called Homeland (notso) Security now.

FYI to all on here, I got my passport after all. All the stink I have been making in the public news and TV stations around here made some waves and I got my court date. I have been proven innocent and all charges dropped. Too bad it has taken me almost ten years and over 50 grand to prove myself innocent.

This is the land of proven guilty before innocent and your only innocent if you have money to prove it

Andrew
    Keymaster

Congratulations on the passport and the court date.

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

Thank you Scott, Its been a long time coming here. Its sad I had to go on public Tv and newspapers to make it happen. Make them look as stupid as they are for dragging it out so long worked. Once I get it cleared im going to go after them and sue them for all the money I had to spend to clear my name which shouldnt have had to happen in the first place. All I can say is,,,,, Welcome to America, now open your checkbook if you want to stay innocent.lol

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.