A.M. Costa Rica and them protecting us

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum A.M. Costa Rica and them protecting us

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    billdog

You have to laugh at what A.M. Costa Rica was saying last week talking about “The protection of expats is one of the priorities.”

What they said in there article was

“As some real estate projects falter and their investors get anxious, many say they wish they knew. They should not blame A.M. Costa Rica. This newspaper has been publishing news articles about real estate and its problems  since it was founded. The protection of expats is one of the priorities. That extends to their pocketbooks.”

If protection is what they do then I got to know why did A.M. Costa Rica accept so much advertising from Paragon Properties who is one of the biggest problems they have in there articles?

Becasue Im kind of thinking that in accepting advertising from one of the biggest problems people that they was thinking about there pocketbooks and not my protection.

Are you guys thinking the same thing?

Andrew
    Keymaster

I did notice that article myself and must admit that the same thought crossed my mind but they have given us some good articles on the topic.

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRca.com

Imxploring
    Participant

I seem to remember that A.M. Costa Rica ran some stories questioning the legal documents (not in Spanish as required), sales pressure, and lack of infrastructure relating to Paragon… soon after came the letter from W.G. with the threats of legal action, lies, promises, and assorted threats…. and presto…. they were a PAYING advertiser on the site! And all was right with the world… they were untouched for the next 2 or 3 years!

As much as I enjoy reading their daily site… it sure looked like they sold out to me! But then again most folks have very short-term memories and perhaps they figure if they now start writing articles touting how they “protected” investors it will somehow make folks forget the truth!

Typical media… spoon feed the masses and hope they don’t think too much!

Edited on Aug 02, 2009 21:36

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.