A Moment of Appreciation

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum A Moment of Appreciation

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    diego

I am not a kiss a** and as all you know I am opinionated and as David has pointed out, and as others have done at various times, I can act with arrogance. Be it known that I am as hard on myself as others. Be that as it may, I would like to take a moment to appreciate Scott and applaud what I think is a fabulous discussion board with a wide variety of opinions.

It is obviously the best place on the net to exchange opinions about CR and to catch up on important issues, philosophical – as my post tends to be, or practical as other are, regarding living in Costa Rica.

Appreciation is the highest form of awareness, and although I am assertive and some may say aggressive, I am an aware individual. So I would like to express my gratitude, and would like to offer this thread to others as an avenue to express their appreciation for Scott’s work and the fine job he and his moderators have done. Cheers! – Diego

PS – Scott, thanks for the bonus you included in this weeks check )LOL)…

sprite

ditto the above sentiment….

Andrew
    Keymaster

… and thank you for being a valuable – although occasionally controversial – contributor Diego. We certainly do have some lively and very intelligent discussions thanks to you ‘Sprite’ and many others.

No doubt Charlie McCormack’s new article about the Saudi Prince (just posted) will get people’s tongues wagging. He asked me to describe him as an “angry American” but “bloody furious” would probably be more accurate.

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

PS. You obviously haven’t tried depositing that cheque yet 🙂

diego

Yeah, it bounced, just like all the rest of em.

Alfred

Diego, My monitor thanks you, and believe it or not, I do as well. I knew somewhere in there was a softer side.
    Scott, To you goes the highest praise, for allowing myself, and others, voice our opinions. This forum has given us the freedom to express our ideas and thoughts about Costa Rica, and many other things that are on our minds. I hope you continue to let us have the spirited discussions we have grown accustomed to.
    Much continued success to you and this website.

PS Diego, that actor guys name is, Fred Thompson.

Pura Vida,
    Al

diego

A,

What’s the difference – ther all th f-in same…. Ojala algunas son diferente!

Alfred

D, And it will always be.

diego

Please, no. Say it aint so Joe… our country turns its lonley eyes to you, wu wu wu.

Jesus holds a place for those who pray , hay hay hay – hay hay hay…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.