Airport Parking

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Airport Parking

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DavidRushton

Any new ideas on a safe and inexpensive place to leave a car for a week near the airport? Failing that, how about a safe and reasonable place in town from which to take a cab to the airport.

DavidCMurray
    Participant

The most inexpensive place to leave a car for a week would be at our place outside Grecia. Depending upon our schedule, the taxifare to and from the airport might be pretty reasonable, too. Otherwise, you’d have the taxifare from Grecia center.

Minuit

I am back in Canada for about 3 weeks and because my flight was early, I had to sleep in Alajuela the night before. I stayed at Hotel Aeropuerto one night, and left my car there for free. It is outside and they say they don’t take any responsability, but there is a guard at the entrance 24/7….and with a little tip to the night guard, I will also have my car cleaned 2wice
    I think it is a good short term solution
    Jo

jrego

There is an add in the most resent Tico Times for Park & Fly Costa Rica their phone number is 440-3134 fax 442-4647 email info@parkandflycr.com They are 400 metres from Juan Santamaria Airport. Secure 24/7. Transport to and from airport. Covered parking. May be what you are looking for?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.