Appliance installation in Atenas

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Appliance installation in Atenas

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

My husband and I bought kitchen appliances: refrigerator, stove, dishwasher etc for our new rental in Atenas last June..while the appliances were delivered promptly, we have been unable to locate anyone to install them; we had to leave after a week, so aren’t there to follow up–our property manager hasn’t been able to find anyone either..does anyone have suggestions where we might look? We’ll be back in October, but were hoping to have that issue crossed off our list!

Andrew
    Keymaster

It’s VERY strange that the stores where you bought all these appliances could not install them or recommend someone to install them…

I could recommend people if you were in Escazu or Santa Ana but not Atenas… Try emailing terry@welovecostarica.com and ask her of she knows anyone.

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

Thank you, Scott-we thought that was strange too, and it was a rather poplular appliance store-(with another one in Escazu–which we noticed when we were there one day)…we may be desperate enough to pay someone to drive from Santa Ana or Escazu;will let you know-thanks!

davedavid

diane,
    hi! i am a new resident of atenas and have lived there off-and-on for the last 2 years. i had the same problem when i purchased some ac units for our house. if you need an air conditioning unit or other refrigeration appliance installed, i am pleased to recommend Urena Servicios Tecnicos out of Palmares (453-3026). I have dealt with the owner and he charges reasonably($80 for ac installation and hookup). if in the future, you are planning on putting a split ac unit in your house, stay away from Sankey brand as I had bad after sales experience with them.
    dave

Thank you, Dave…we appreciate any help we can get; this forum is great for us newbies who don’t know what the heck we are doing when it comes to purchasing real estate and everything related to that “experience”..we hope to be able to return the favor and offer advice to those in need one of these days..

DavidCMurray
    Participant

Diane, what appliances do you need to have installed?

we need the ice maker in our refridgerator. electrical dryer, electrical stove, and dishwasher installed..do you know of someone in or near tenas?

DavidCMurray
    Participant

I live in Grecia, and I can do the dryer and the range. Maybe the icemaker, too. Got any beer?

(I might be able to get LaArtistica to install the dishwasher and the icemaker, if I can’t.)

You can e-mail me at: daveandmarcia@racsa.co.cr or call 444-1782, but don’t leave a message; just call back.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.