Banco Nacional Adding accounts of other banks

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Banco Nacional Adding accounts of other banks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    donbuc
    Participant

Fellow Banco Nacional account holders,

I am trying to add a favorite account for transfer to other banks for payment of a bill. It looks like Banco Nacional changed the method of adding favorite transfers. When I try to add an account from another bank it requires you to use tokens valued at 25 points. I have enough points in my account. I am confused on how to get and use the tokens. It seems like you have to go to a bank to redeem them. Is anybody familiar with this process. I am out of the country and am unable to go to the bank. Any help would be appreciated.

harvcarp

You may redeem the 25 points online by following the instructions:

o puede canjear 25 puntos de promociones de Internet en la sección ‘Entretenimiento’

Harvey

donbuc
    Participant

Yes I understand that part. After you go into entretenmiento. then you acquire the tokens by choosing a location thruout the area for example escazu multiplaza. Thats the part I dont understand. Do you have to got to a location to acquire the tokens?

harvcarp

Upon further review and advancing to the next screen, I see that you do have to visit
    one of the locations listed.

mediatica

Hi donbuc. I paid online for this new token with the points I had accumulated. You then print up the ‘receipt’ after paying for the token. However, you have to show up in person with that receipt (at selected branches) to pick up the token and sign some paperwork. I guess this would pose a problem if you are outside the country. I picked up mine (it was quick) at the customer service area at La Sabana. Good luck.

Edited on Oct 26, 2009 14:28

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.