Banco Nacional Transfers

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Banco Nacional Transfers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    donbuc
    Participant

Does anyone know when the ability to electronically transfer funds to other banks in CR will be reinstated. I have heard rumors after the 1st of the year. Does anyone have any other info?

harvcarp

You may still make transfers; the daily limits have been changed which you can read about on their website.
    Only accounts in ‘favorites’ may be transferred.
    Do not know when all restrictions will be lifted.

Harvey

Edited on Dec 21, 2007 13:30

mediatica

They say after January 1. I was just there today making transfers in person because you can’t do them online UNLESS they are already in your ‘Cuentas Favoritas’. If they are saved in your banking information, then YES, you can transfer online. If you don’t, you can only do it in person or wait until after January 1. I know…it’s a complete hassle.

donbuc
    Participant

Thanks for the update. I hadn’t save the transfer as a favorite. I will try after the 1st.

Rita

Hi Everyone:
    We called Banco Nacional and they showed us where to find the online screen to add someone to our favorites. It’s in the CUENTAS dropdown menu, then click on INGRESAR A FAVORITOS and add the account you want to add to your favorites. Once you’ve added the information, you can go back to the other screen and the new account should be in your favorites. Please let me know if this works out for you.
    Rita

donbuc
    Participant

Rita,

Thanks for the input. I went on the Banco Nacional website. I saw where you can add favorites for transfers but that is only available to pay to another Banco Nacional account. The ability to transfer money to another bank in CR is still unavailable.
    I hope they restore it soon.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.