Best places to buy Spanish Tile

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Best places to buy Spanish Tile

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    maravilla

I wish I’d known someone could fabricate a sink for me before I splurged on a $700 25-pound travertine sink that I shlepped to CR with me on my last trip. Don’t forget to seal your limestone. Another item I’m looking for is Italian saltillo floor tiles, the ones with variegated colors. I put in Spanish saltillo tiles, but my neighbor who’s building a house next to me insists on Italian tiles. I guess I will call that number you gave me and see if they have what I’m looking for.

apexit

Hi Maravilla I´m costarican and live in Tibas. But, I´m sure the sapnish tiles you are looking for are clay tipe? Jaime doesnt carry those. You can contact a Ladrillera La Uruca
    For travertine and marbel the best prices are from Imagen Latina he is located in Pavas.Also there is a place in Palmares contact the hardwards store there

apexit

Try to find out in Ferretereía Aguilar, they are Down town San Jose they carry all tipe of stones tiles sinks faucets etc. Most of them imprted from Italy and Spain.

maravilla

Thanks for the tip. I did get my granite countertops from a taller in Palmares, so maybe they can get travertine or limestone as well. Yes, the Saltillo tiles my neighbor wanted are the clay tiles — they’re easy to find here and very inexpensive but all I found in CR were ceramic saltillos which are a close second. I’ll check out the other store you mentioned too. Gracias.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.