Best thin crust pizza restaurants

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Best thin crust pizza restaurants

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    goodlife

Hi guys!

My wife is a fiend for pizza and if we visit Escazu or Santa Ana and she doesn’t get at least one pizza per week she’s going to be miserable.

Could you please recommend some great thin crust pizza places in Escazu, Santa Ana or San Jose?

Andrew@CR

It’s about a half hour drive from San Jose, but Alida’s in Atenas is the best I’ve had in this country and I’m a pizza fiend as well. There’s also a great place in the Mall Cariari but I’m forgetting the name…..

ticopaz

You will want to go to Pan Y Vino. They are a small chain and have a location in Escazu and Santana/Lindora, as well as other locations in the San Jose metro area. These 2 I mentioned would be within 5-10 minutes of you. That is most likely the restaurant suggested by Andrew in Cariari also. Atenas would be quite a trip for a pizza … but hey if it’s good! I think you will be very pleased with Pan y Vino. That is where we go for pizza and it is a very thin crust pizza.
    Enjoy!

countdown

[quote=”ticopaz”]… Pan Y Vino.Enjoy![/quote]
    Actually that’s “Pane y Vino”, which is a chain, but they do have great pizza. We like a little local place in Grecia, behind the soccer field beside the hospital (San Francisco). They aren’t the cosmopolitan pizza but it is exceptional, and waaaaaay cheaper than Pane y Vino.
    CD

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.