Buy or Lease an auto, or 4 X 4?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Buy or Lease an auto, or 4 X 4?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    apexit

I am tired of renting larger 4 X 4’s on my trips to the beach. Has anyone had any experiences with leasing or does anyone have a vehicle for sale? I am an auto mechanic so I would consider a vehicle that needs work. I think I would like a larger vehicle because of the condition of the roads. I would like to feel safe. I would appreciate some input please.
    Stanley Putra

*Lotus

Check the classifieds on this site, Bill has what sounds like a nice truck for sale. Also look up Russ Martins used auto site also on this site.

drushton

Thanks Lotus. It’s the middle of the night here – no sorry – I see the first light of dawn and thanks to you I have been touring the site. I found so much information that I didn’t know existed, but the one thinmg I didn’t find was Russ Martins used car site.

Please educate me…

David

drushton

O.K. I went on down the list of discussions and ran into the link to the Russ Martin article. I thought you meant Russ Martin had a wesite selling used cars.

*Lotus

You go under resources on the home page then click autos, or just click here:

http://autos.fijatevos.com/english.html

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.