Can an article be done on recommended builders?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Can an article be done on recommended builders?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    linlsd1

This subject is so important to those of us moving to Costa Rica. Many of us using ALL the money we have for investing in our retirement.(except for living expenses of course)

Andrew
    Keymaster

I agree! It’s very important and it’s a nice idea but, where?

I don’t know of any builders that build all over Costa Rica in which case we have to write different articles on different builders in different areas and I’m afraid that’s an awful lot of work.

Scott

linlsd1

Maybe because the country seems divided up into 5 or so different areas that would be the way to approach the subject? Our people who we are buying land from on the central pacific say that their cost to build is $75 a sq. ft. This is so much more than I have been hearing others talk about. Yet I want an excellent builder! Please help!

cindyc

Hi, I’m building in that area right now and will be happy to talk to you about the process and contractor if you want to contact me by email.

Cindy
    Edited on May 28, 2006 16:33

Edited on May 28, 2006 16:34

linlsd1

I would love to . how do I contact you?

cindyc

I thought on this board you could pick a private email, but when I tried it earlier it posted to the board. My email is cindy@ccobb.net.

Cindy

Edited on May 28, 2006 19:49

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.