corporate gun ownership

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum corporate gun ownership

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    moonbanks

If you have a corporation can you own a gun under the corporation even though you are not a legal resident…#2 can you own a gun if your residente pensinado is in process without having a corporation..

soflodoug

Walk into the multiplaza mall gun shop,give them your corporate documents,your id ,etc and your in business. Have fun

harvcarp

Sorry, Soflo, but you cannot legally purchase a firearm at the Multiplaza gun shop with only the documents you mention. Stopped in there today to get the information first hand. What is the ‘etc’ you state?

Harve

soflodoug

Well Mr Harve,
    If you have this contradicting information can you tell me what I said is wrong?
    Of course I left out a few forms to sign they have in the shop and the on call police officer who notarizes whatever is put in front of him in the gun shop, but other than that you can walk in and in a few days walk out with the weapon needing only the documents I stated,nothing else is required for you to bring.
    However you can buy a gun under your name but then you have to undergo a mental health check hahaha. So again what did I leave out from your direct inquiry recently?
    Thanks Soflo

harvcarp

In your original post you made it sound as if all that could be accomplished with one visit to the store, which it cannot. Also the ‘etc’ includes required tests and documents which must be furnished. Are you familiar with the range requirement?
    As to the “on call police officer,” there was none. The store manager was quite serious of the process that needed to be followed.
    I have an S.A. and am a resident. I believe this topic had been discussed previously on the forum.
    Can I assume that you acquired a weapon in the way you described?
    Thanks

Harvey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.