Costa Rica Car Rental – 4 X 4 Rental – Geo Tracker

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Costa Rica Car Rental – 4 X 4 Rental – Geo Tracker

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kellyday77

Just wanted to share a great 4 x 4 rental company. We rented our geo Tracker from them for our 3 week trip within Costa rica and it ran great and they had excellent serivce. We drove all over the country and had no problems. It’s very easy and convenient too. They meet you at the airport with the car and at the end of the trip they come and get the car from the airport. Here is the website.
    http://www.renta4x4incostarica.com

happygirl

I can second that!!

Andrew
    Keymaster

This posted in wrong place – Reposted here by Scott

Posted Aug 18,2006 9:26 PM adriana
    I was in Costa Rica twice this year, both times I rented from Dean’s company, my experience couldn’t be better, my vehicle worked fine, the price/the deposit/and the cars are just a very good deal. Diego/Dean’s asst in Costa Rica is very professional, always on time and his cell phone is always on for any need “we” the customers might have.I’m planning my next trip for December and I will be renting from Dean’s again. I would definately recommend his company to anyone. Adriana Jenkins/Palo Alto/ California. Adriana_jenkins@hotmail.com

lidrokz

So glad to hear these rave reviews!
    We are renting a Geo Tracker for 2 weeks in Mid November from Dean & hearing such nice things really puts my mind at ease!
    Thanks!

crayzrj

i’m baffled (and maybe about to be screwed) but i’ve just rented a diahatsu 4by, in conjunction with air for $152.00 for 10 days with budget at the airport thru orbitz.the air was 709.00 from oakland,ca.seems a lot cheaper than anything i’ve heard on this site. wassup?

chrisharry

By the time you are done with Budget, double the price for the car rental.

HarryH

jaybird06

This is so comforting to see. I have reserved a car through Dean for the month of November. And yes, for half the price of anything else I was able to find.

Chip00

Crayzrj,
    Give us an after action report on the good price you got on your car rental after the trip.
    Thanks.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.