Costa Rica Votes For The Palestine UN Resolution

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Costa Rica Votes For The Palestine UN Resolution

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)
  • Author
    maravilla

many historians believe, and have stated, that the treatment of the Palestinians is in fact genocidal and that what the Israelis have done can only be described as ethnic cleansing. if you didn’t know that, Victoria, then you are way behind the curve on this topic.

sprite

I can’t believe there are still opinions which favor Zionist genocide, or ANYONE’S genocide anywhere. How can people become so lost and so brainwashed these days when hiding the truth has been made more difficult by the Internet?

Costa Ricans have a right to be proud of their little country. Costa Rica seems to consistently take the humane and intelligent position on so many issues.

VictoriaLST

I have argued in the past that Israeli Jews had their own version of ‘kristalnacht’, smashing the shops of Muslims. The fact remains that admitting a group that advocates genocide is, well, wrong.

VictoriaLST

And, lets see. I am witless, behind the curve, ignorant, uninformed, foolish, misinformed, clueless, jajajaja. And in PMs, M curses at me. What else ya got, Maravilla.

sprite

I agree with maravilla’s positions on just about every issue we have seen here. And this one is no exception. It is difficult not to become angry at opposing views on this matter after one has seen so many photos of dead Palestinian babies and mangled palistinian children after Israeli occupation forces decide to punish their prison population. But I remind myself that ignorance of evil is rampant and is engineered by evil.

VictoriaLST

So, we are staying on topic? No more invective? No more personal insults? That would be a pleasure.

First, have we decided that Israel has the right to exist?

sprite

[quote=”VictoriaLST”]So, we are staying on topic? No more invective? No more personal insults? That would be a pleasure.

First, have we decided that Israel has the right to exist?[/quote]

Depends upon the definition of “right to exist”. They certainly dont have the right to exist at the expense of others.

Another question is whether or not Israelis can learn to get along with their neighbors. Their behavior, historically, has pissed off their neighbors.

Andrew
    Keymaster

I highly recommend Alan Hart’s trilogy entitled: ‘Zionism. The Real Enemy of the Jews.”

Hart has studied the topic 1,000 times more than all of us combined and has personally met most of the players involved Jewish and Palestinian and Arab leaders.

1. [url=http://www.amazon.com/Zionism-Real-Enemy-False-Messiah/dp/0932863647/]Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews, Vol. 1: The False Messiah[/url]

2. [url=http://www.amazon.com/Zionism-Enemy-David-Becomes-Goliath/dp/0932863663/]Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews, Vol. 2: David Becomes Goliath[/url]

3. [url=http://www.amazon.com/Zionism-Real-Enemy-Conflict-without/dp/0932863698/]Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews, Vol. 3: Conflict without End?[/url]

To start at the beginning with regards to the Balfour Declaration: “Britain had no right of any kind to give Palestine away, in whole or in part, to anybody.”

In 1957 “The most significant and incontrovertible fact is, however, that by itself the Declaration was legally impotent. For Great Britain had no sovereign rights over Palestine, it had no proprietary interest, it had no authority to dispose of the land. The Declaration was merely a statement of British intentions and no more”. Linowitz, Sol M., “The Legal Basis for the State of Israel” American Bar Association Journal, vol. 43, 1957, p. 522.

“… Israel’s existence has never – ever – been in danger from any combination of Arab military force.”

“The Palestine problem is the cancer at the heart of international affairs…”

“In short few if any incoming Zionist Jews were descendants of the original Israelites; most had no genealogical/historical connection to the land.”

Today’s Jews are “… for the most part, descendants of the Khazars who converted to Judaism seven centuries after the destruction of Jerusalem in 70 A.D.”

It is significant that the Philistines—not the Jews—gave their name to the country: “Palestine” is merely the Greek form of “Philistia.”

Only once, during the empire of David and Solomon, did the Jews ever control nearly—but not all—the land which is today Palestine. This empire lasted only 70 years, ending in 926 BC. Only 250 years later the Kingdom of Judah had shrunk to a small province around Jerusalem, barely a quarter of modern Palestine.

In 63 BC the Jews were conquered by Roman Pompey, and never again had even the vestige of independence. The Roman Emperor Hadrian finally wiped them out about 135 AD. He utterly destroyed Jerusalem, rebuilt under another name, and for hundreds of years no Jew was permitted to enter it. A handful of Jews remained in Palestine but the vast majority were killed or scattered to other countries, in the Diaspora, or the Great Dispersion. From that time Palestine ceased to be a Jewish country, in any conceivable sense.

This was 1,815 years ago, and yet the Jews solemnly pretend they still own Palestine! If such fantasy were allowed, how the map of the world would dance about!

Italians might claim England, which the Romans held so long. England might claim France, “homeland” of the conquering Normans. And the French Normans might claim Norway, where their ancestors originated. And incidentally, we Arabs might claim Spain, which we held for 700 years.

Many Mexicans might claim Spain, “homeland” of their forefathers. They might even claim Texas, which was Mexican until 100 years ago. And suppose the American Indians claimed the “homeland” of which they were the sole, native, and ancient occupants until only some 450 years ago!

I am not being facetious. All these claims are just as valid—or just as fantastic—as the Jewish “historic connection” with Palestine. Most are more valid.

Although I agree 100% with these quote and practically everything in the three masterful books he wrote, if you have any problems with what he says please feel free to contact Alan Hart ….

Scott

DavidCMurray
    Participant

Scott, I don’t dispute a single fact that you’ve stated above, but unfortunately little of it is on point.

Despite the fact that the world’s Jews today may not have one gene in common with the Biblical population of Palestine, they are nevertheless, still Jews. If they say they’re Jews then they’re Jews. That is not ours to dispute. And their [u]theology[/u] dictates [u]to them[/u] that Palestine is [u]their[/u] rightful homeland. That they share with the Muslims.

Two indisputable truths govern this situation: First, the fact today is that a substantial population of people who assert that they are Jews are physically present in Israel and they are well dug in. Removing them, regardless of who undertakes the task, would literally require a nuclear approach. They’re not leaving on their own any more than modern Texans of European descent are about to abandon Texas. So forget that.

Second, there is a common misconception that [i]”seeing is believing”[/i] and it’s wrong. In fact, [u]believing is seeing[/u]. If you believe, for example, that God created everything, then you will see his or her hand everywhere you look. If, by contrast, you are a confirmed atheist, then you will deny the influence of God throughout all creation. It cannot be both ways, but people will fight to the death to defend their beliefs. The hard, cold facts are irrelevant.

Our conclusions depend upon our preconceived notions. The Zionists see Palestine as theirs by God-given right and nothing is going to change that. Nor is anything going to change the fact that they’re there. And, of course, the Palestinians are there, too, and they too perceive a God-given right to the territory. So what’s needed is to find a solution that takes the facts as they are today and makes provision for the legitimate interests of both populations.

maravilla

nobody ever argued that israel doesn’t have right to exist. so for you to toss that comment into the ring is just another example of YOUR inability to stay on topic. the issue is whether palestine has a right to exist, peacefully, on the same plot of land. what you say are insults are merely observations of your lack of knowledge about the issue. clearly, what you parrot is Fox News propaganda and has nothing whatsoever to do with the real situation at hand. if you’re going to take sides, at least know both sides of the issue. the other side is NEVER discussed in MSM, EVER, NEVER! did you watch the documentary i posted? of course you didn’t. wouldn’t want to clutter up your pretty head with facts to replace your opinions.

camby

Problem, too, is that too many evangelicals and NeoCatholics do not understand the bible, nor the Fathers,etc at all and hence, think that “israel” belongs to the jews…..hence, with money and weapons, we moved many of them there or allowed them to come and now, they are there. And, running the show…..bound to cause resentment with they control your land, water, roads,services……and have USA/UK to back them…….
    and we wonder why “they”, arabs/Muslims, hate “us” and there is conflict.

camby

[quote=”davidd”][quote=”costaricabill”]No surprise! If the USA voted to give fresh milk to babies, CR would vote against it![/quote]

costa rica bill

it saddens me to say this BUT

because of the years of incompetence and LIES of the U.S. goverment.

I never believe anything at face value anylonger with them. since they always have a hidden agenda.

[b]so yes. if the U.S. decided to give fresh milk to babies[/b]

I would vote against it. :x:x:x[/quote]

With USA’s history of GMO and bullying on food, GMO’s,etc-I would be VERY wary of giving a baby any food/drinks from the USA….

camby

[quote=”VictoriaLST”]Wrong again, Maravilla!

When Israel was granted statehood, no one asked Muslims to leave the new country. Muslims pulled out, loudly proclaiming that they would make war, kill all the Jews or drive them into the sea, and extinguish the new state. Radical Islam still holds to that idea. Hamas, the Palestinian radicals, still holds to that idea. Granting even observer state status to a group which proclaims the destruction of a member state as their great purpose is abhorrent. CR should have voted ‘no’ on principle.[/quote]

typical, GOP/Limbaugh brainwashing…….how about I take your house and land, settle a bunch of armed thugs in part of it, who treate you like dirt. I will control your water, air, heat and roads and make you go way out of your way to come and go…routinely, I will make sure you cannto getto work, nor school,etc. I wil continue to treat you like dog poo on my shoe, use force against you and then, my buddies the USA/UK,et al will help enforce this at the UN and via, weapons, black ops,etc. We will bulldoze any and all structures you might have, occupying your land that you and your family bought, worked, lived on-often times for generations and centuries. ALl in the name of a man centered and humanistic ideology-zionism-that has been condemned by stric orthodox jews and liberal ones alike. They state that it supplants the coming of the true Messiah. To top if off, I will recruit blood thiristy Christians that lack any true theological underpinnings and they will continue to call for your enslavement and brutality, in their mis-interpretation of the bible.

SO, then, how would you like this arrangement?

Likely, not…..

camby

If youtube has not yanked it, look up the vidoe “peace, propaganda and the promised land”

Also, jewsnotzionist website, there is another wone, something like Nutrea (?)

camby

[quote=”maravilla”]it is absolutely tragic how misinformed you are on this topic. http://www.filmsforaction.org/watch/the_zionist_story_2009/%5B/quote%5D

actually, for Victoria, it is becoming apparent she is not informed at all-and likes it that way.
    Some, while thinking they are intelligent, are programmed by Faux “News” and DittoHead Limbaugh (who, while a chicken hawk, has not met a woman he would not marry nor a war he would not want YOUR kids to fight and die in, thats how he makes the big bucks and is safe and comfy)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 72 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.