Estate Taxes in the U.S.A. Going Up BIG Time.

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Estate Taxes in the U.S.A. Going Up BIG Time.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 137 total)
  • Author
    sprite

[quote=”kwhite1″][quote=”sprite”]I will repeat this because it appears that nobody sees it or believes it; Income tax does NOT got towards infrastructure. It goes directly to the banksters. It is a theft by the banks of our wealth. It is part of the harvesting and hollowing out of our society. If you are happy to pay that tax to the criminals who confiscate it, then you are a dupe because it has nothing to do with the costs of maintaining the society in which you live.

[/quote]

So you are saying that my property taxes that I pay, do NOT go the the multitude of items complete with milliage rates for, road, fire, schools, ect? If that is the case, then they have pulled off the biggest and longest fraud in the history of the world. How does the government pay for anything if all of the tax dollars go to the banking system?

Sprite, I think you and I have the same jandra of thinking, but I am confused about your last statement.[/quote]

I wrote clearly the words INCOME TAX. I did not write property tax. Property taxes are local and I have no idea what all the various local governments do with the money they collect.

Please understand there are many, many taxes out there, some city, some county, some state and some federal. I do not have enough knowledge about all of them but I have studied the income tax and THAT tax is unconstitutional and immoral and is imposed and collected by a cabal of European banks via the IRS ( a private corporation and a division of the IMF). The money collected goes straight to these banks.

Regarding property taxes; I pay a pittance in Costa Rica for my property. It is an amount that any breathing individual can come up with regardless of his economic situation. One can truly own property in Costa Rica. However, my property taxes in Miami come to almost $4000. If I do not pay that tax, the county will take my house and land. So do I really own the property once the mortgage is paid or am I just leasing it?

sprite

[quote=”DavidCMurray”][quote=”sprite”]I will repeat this because it appears that nobody sees it or believes it; Income tax does NOT got towards infrastructure. It goes directly to the banksters. It is a theft by the banks of our wealth. It is part of the harvesting and hollowing out of our society. If you are happy to pay that tax to the criminals who confiscate it, then you are a dupe because it has nothing to do with the costs of maintaining the society in which you live.

[/quote]

There’s an old saying that if you say something forty times, it’s true. The saying is wrong, sprite, and so are you. You can repeat that claptrap daily, hourly, or as frequently and as often as you like, cluttering up this or any other discussion to your heart’s content, but it will never make what you say true. Nor will anyone take you seriously.

Get off it and get a life.

(The reason no one believes it is that it’s nonsense. Just ask anyone who has ever driven on an Interstate highway or flown to or from any metropolitan airport.)
    [/quote]

David,

Show me how the Income Tax is an appropriated tax and I will shut up. Otherwise, I think you should look closely at your state of mind. You suffer from a normalcy bias. You have been taught to scream “nut job” at any contradiction to the lies that have been instilled in you.

DavidCMurray
    Participant

That’s right, sprite, every Friday afternoon, Timothy Geithner, the Secretary of Treasury, writes a check made out to “Banksters” for the entire amount of U.S. income taxes for that week. Not one dime of your income taxes or mine go to the military, education, health care, infrastructure, environmental protection, or the billions in negative income taxes that Scott listed. Every dime goes to the banksters.

By the way, I’ve looked into it much more closely than you. All state and local taxes are likewise paid to the banksters. They do love Fridays.

DavidCMurray
    Participant

[quote=”sprite”]Show me how the Income Tax is an appropriated tax and I will shut up.[/quote]

The President, through the Budget Office, proposes an annual budget to Congress who makes the changes they deem appropriate. Then, a series of appropriation bills are sent to the President for his approval or veto. That’s how income tax is appropriated. Had you been there during your high school civics class, you wouldn’t need to ask.

Remember, you promised.

sprite

[quote=”DavidCMurray”][quote=”sprite”]Show me how the Income Tax is an appropriated tax and I will shut up.[/quote]

The President, through the Budget Office, proposes an annual budget to Congress who makes the changes they deem appropriate. Then, a series of appropriation bills are sent to the President for his approval or veto. That’s how income tax is appropriated. Had you been there during your high school civics class, you wouldn’t need to ask.

Remember, you promised.[/quote]

I go a little further than the lies they taught us in high school. They also taught us that Columbus was a hero and that the Spanish American war was fought to help or little Cuban buddies.

Although the government lies most of the time, there are rare occasions when the truth can be found in a government report;
    President’s Private Sector Survey On Cost Control
    A Report to The President (Reagan)
    January 15, 1984. Available from the Congressional Research Service.
    The excerpt below can be found on page 12.

“Resistance to additional income taxes would be even more widespread if people were aware that:

With two-thirds of everyone’s personal income taxes wasted or not collected, 100% of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal Government contributions to transfer payments.

In other words, all individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services which taxpayers expect from their government.”

David, you have been duped by your education and your government and are apparently annoyed at my repeated attempts to wake you up. So, in light of the above and your failure to show us how income tax money is specifically appropriated, I will not shut up. May be YOU should quiet down and do a little more reading on this matter. I suggest starting with an investigation into the difference between the national debt and the deficit.

davidd

[quote=”DavidCMurray”][quote=”sprite”]Show me how the Income Tax is an appropriated tax and I will shut up.[/quote]

Remember, you promised.[/quote]

David

there you go again 🙂 just like a good public servant 🙂

my friend I love you but your most definetly delusional at this point with regards to what our government sais

as opposed to what they do.

there is so much corruption in our government it’s embarrassing really.

and if you believe there is very little corruption

then you have to at least partly agree that there is huge incompetence in our government.

and it amazes me how tolerated it is with people such as yourself.

because if you hired a contractor and he quoted you a bloated amount for a particular job

and instead of doing the job promised he did around 20% of the project.

and afterwards he came to you and asked you for more money because he ran out.

would you give him more money??? or fire him???

I know for a fact that money in Washington that was supposed to go one way finds its way to a different path not originally intended. this happens all the time.

but you keep believing what you believe.

I bet you still believe this is the way the law actually works..

remember this??

http://youtu.be/tyeJ55o3El0

this is more of todays reality of what goes on instead of those civic classes David.

http://youtu.be/NXUPDAMc_6o

David I sure hope you have plans for your future because if your relying on your government pension and social security.. you may have a few surprises in your lifetime.

god speed.

david

PS. Sprite…. you are right on the money on this. .. our government lies so much I don’t even listen to what they say anymore.

costaricabill
    Participant

[quote=”sprite”]
    David,
    Show me how the Income Tax is an appropriated tax and I will shut up. Otherwise, I think you should look closely at your state of mind. You suffer from a normalcy bias. You have been taught to scream “nut job” at any contradiction to the lies that have been instilled in you.[/quote]

Sprite, do the banksters or the cabal pay for the construction and maintenance of the federal highway system, the air traffic control system, the military purchases and paychecks, NASA, federal grants, reimbursements to States for education, food stamps, unemployment benefits, healthcare for the needy, and on and on?

Take a look at any (every) State budget and see just how much money comes back to the States from the [b]federal government.[/b] It is a big part of every state budget!

Have you been listening? There is a big argument going on about “federal spending”. It’s all over the news, even in the main stream media. Surely you have heard about it!

Ooops, you probably don’t read or listen to the news, do you.

With your way of thinking they could cut out a lot of the hassle by just sending the freshly printed money straight to the banksters or the cabal or the IMF – why do they ever put it into circulation?

Kwhite1

[quote=”DavidCMurray”]The fixed cost of driving ten miles to work, as a percentage of total income, is far greater for someone earning the minimum wage than for a high income earner. That cost is further exaggerated by the fixed cost of the gasoline tax which they both must pay. The same can be said for every other flat (read: “regressive”) tax.

If you think that the population generally is better off when minimum wage earnners are supporting their families on $4.00 per hour (take home) while a rather small strata are struggling along on $400.00 per hour, then you’re an apologist for regressive taxes. If, on the other hand, you believe that the society is healthier when income is distributed a little more evenly (just a little), then a progressive tax structure is more to your liking.

Me? I’d be happier if the President and Congress made the tax structure much more progressive and if that cost folks in my circumstances a little more of their discretionary income. True, I might have to go downstairs to write this on my iMac, rather than upstairs on my iPad, but if the United States’ many poor and undernourished children ate a little better, or if more of its 50 million citizens without health insurance got covered, it would be worth it.[/quote]

David, I appreciate the fact that a lower income family has a greater impact for the taxes charged for “everyday” living. Common sense is that one with $10 and one with $100 is effected differently by a tax of 10%. One has $9.00 and one has $90.00. But does that constitute justification to charge someone that makes more than their neighbor a higher percentage for taxes? What is the motivation for someone that is “penalized” for making more money to start a business that employs 15 people. When there is documented cases of “government assisted” folks making more than the average business owner?

My argument is when you have more takers than givers, what motivates the givers anymore? When that happens, the givers are more apt to become takers at that point. Human nature is to take the path of least resistance. What happens when the givers become takers? Total economic meltdown, which I am very afraid of, this will be the demise of the greatest economy in the world. This very reason is why I am working harder and hedging my bet to move before this happens.

VictoriaLST

😀 After all this time, dare I say: “DOG FIGHT!” ???

DavidCMurray
    Participant

First off, there are plenty more givers than takers and, for their sometimes greater investments (and sometimes not) the givers get a lot more than the takers. Just look at Scott’s corporate negative income tax data. Those companies are hardly unique.

Second, if there are “documented cases” of those you characterize as “takers” making more than the average business owner, please provide the documentation. I’m just dying to hear about the average business owners you can point to who are forced to live on a Food Stamp budget and haven’t the resources to be able to access medical care. How many of these average business owners are living without heat. Please name them.

Further, when you characterize someone as a “giver” rather than as a “taker”, are you accounting for the public support those “givers” receive? When a corporation receives billions in negative tax payments and pays nothing, does that make the a “giver” or a “taker”?

Kwhite1

[quote=”VictoriaLST”]:D After all this time, dare I say: “DOG FIGHT!” ???[/quote]

Not at all Victoria…..David and I are going to have Christmas dinner together! Just because I may have a different view or opinion from someone does not mean I dislike them. I find these “debates” invigorating and enlightning. I may learn something or I may teach something, anything is possible!

David, I like my steak medium rare sir!

Kwhite1

[quote=”DavidCMurray”]First off, there are plenty more givers than takers and, for their sometimes greater investments (and sometimes not) the givers get a lot more than the takers. Just look at Scott’s corporate negative income tax data. Those companies are hardly unique.

Second, if there are “documented cases” of those you characterize as “takers” making more than the average business owner, please provide the documentation. I’m just dying to hear about the average business owners you can point to who are forced to live on a Food Stamp budget and haven’t the resources to be able to access medical care. How many of these average business owners are living without heat. Please name them.

Further, when you characterize someone as a “giver” rather than as a “taker”, are you accounting for the public support those “givers” receive? When a corporation receives billions in negative tax payments and pays nothing, does that make the a “giver” or a “taker”?[/quote]

Well, I am not pointing to corporations per se. Although, corporations are owned by people, example, my company is owned by me and my partner. We are taxed on the profits of the company. I will say that 3 years ago, I had to pay taxes almost 1.5x’s my take home pay. In essence, I payed well into 6 figures for taxes, which baffled me that I paid more in taxes than I took home.

I agree with you on the big companies should be paying taxes. Look there, we agree! I knew I liked you. Unfortunately , the government has created a system that gives certain companies (albeit through campaign contributions) a tax advantage or loopholes that keeps the revenue “inside” the company to be used at a later time (campaigns).

Until this is fixed, life will continue as status quo. I do disagree with the flat out raise taxes on those that have make more money than you, it creates class warfare which is not a good societal place for the US to be in. Nothing good will come from it.

DavidCMurray
    Participant

[quote=”kwhite1″]
    David, I like my steak medium rare sir![/quote]

I’m not sure I’ve ever heard of a turkey steak, but whatever . . .

sprite

[quote=”costaricabill”][quote=”sprite”]
    David,
    Show me how the Income Tax is an appropriated tax and I will shut up. Otherwise, I think you should look closely at your state of mind. You suffer from a normalcy bias. You have been taught to scream “nut job” at any contradiction to the lies that have been instilled in you.[/quote]

Sprite, do the banksters or the cabal pay for the construction and maintenance of the federal highway system, the air traffic control system, the military purchases and paychecks, NASA, federal grants, reimbursements to States for education, food stamps, unemployment benefits, healthcare for the needy, and on and on?

Take a look at any (every) State budget and see just how much money comes back to the States from the [b]federal government.[/b] It is a big part of every state budget!

Have you been listening? There is a big argument going on about “federal spending”. It’s all over the news, even in the main stream media. Surely you have heard about it!

With your way of thinking they could cut out a lot of the hassle by just sending the freshly printed money straight to the banksters or the cabal or the IMF – why do they ever put it into circulation?
    [/quote]
    [quote=”costaricabill”][quote=”sprite”]
    David,

[/quote]

The banking cartels own the larger world governments and they have owned ours for a very long time. Period. They install their people in positions of consequence. Haven’t YOU been reading the news? Where did Geitner, Paulson, John Corzine, Robert Rubin and Rahm Emanuel come from? It is impossible for citizens to vote against the interests of Goldman Sachs.

This is not a venue for explaining the fraud of the central banks, their fractional banking system and how it has enabled them to literally hollow out entire nations from the inside. Suffice it to say that we no longer have a republic and wealth is being siphoned away from infrastructure to support wars of asset acquisition and to further enrich the globalist banking interests.

Don’t hold your breath waiting for federal money to come flooding back into your state to fix all the problems and to put everyone back to work. All of that wealth has been turned over to a group of criminal psychopaths who have managed to convince enough people like you that they have your best interests at heart.

davidd

here is the perfect responses to the David Murrays of the world

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/9748655/Gerard-Depardieu-to-return-French-passport.html

and here is a perfect example how funds that appear to be used for one thing morphs

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/little_help_here_1kW6aQ8fElj4CKwbheEV0N

here is your government at work

this happens all the time

David what about the poor victims of sandy???

is this ethical or fiscally responsible???

and these are the people you wish to entrust healthcare to..:):):):) let alone micromanage your life and to determine whats best foryou.:shock::shock::shock:

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 137 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.