Gay couple in Costa Rica

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Gay couple in Costa Rica

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    steve5153

Hello, we are a gay couple who recently purchased a home in Alajuela, would love to meet others living there either straight or gay who would like to get together for dinner. We are two years away from retiring (in our fifties) and enjoy meeting people. We will be in Alajuela from 8/19 thru 9/2.

colinsito

Hey Steve, welcome to CR. My partner and I live down in the Caribbean in Puerto Viejo. We run a guest house down here called http://www.BananaAzul.com

If you are down this way, please stop in and say “hi”

My Life in Puerto Viejo http://www.Colinsito.com

*Lotus

Steve you are not from NYC by any chance? My girl friend worked with a guy who was looking to buy in Alajuela about 6 months ago…it’s a small world you never know.

steve5153

No, from Connecticut, are you currently living in CR?

*Lotus

No in NYC, my girlfriend is a dancer and was doing some catering work and one of the other caterwaiters was thinking of buying in Aluela, He and his partner loved the area.

timoteo

We are also a gay couple of many years together and live in San Joaquin de Flores, Heredia. When you next visit, let’s get together. It’s hard to meet other gay CR couples or gay gringo couples, especially mature (over 40). There are lots of young guys. We are at tim@dosesposos.com
    Regards,
    Jon and Tim

Hi Jon and Tim,
    My partner and I (9yrs) have enjoyed visiting CR and am looking at the possibility of living there. We are are a older gay couple (mid and late 50’s). We’d love to met you on our next visit for dinner and information on a possible move. Would you be agreeable to doing so. You may email me at Kingman.Land@yahoo.com Thanks,
    George

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.