Genetic Roulette

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Genetic Roulette

Viewing 6 posts - 106 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • Author

[quote=”maravilla”]of course it was irradiated. normal fruit would’ve rotten by then. and there are plenty of people who think this is a good idea!!![/quote]

They say the radiation levels are very low and there is no danger, the normal brainwash – bla bla blaaa ……..

Besides that, imported fruit does not really taste like it should (same like some over-fertilized local veggies). I remember the apples growing on our trees in Germany, those were real and delicious apples. The overpriced crap they sell here is a joke. Same for plums, peaches, etc. etc.

Better to find organic farmers and buy from them, or grow our own fruit and veggies.

maravilla

the trick is to NOT buy imported fruits and vegetables. if it didn’t grow here, or you can’t grow it yourself, don’t buy it. i buy those apples 2x’s a year but never any fruit that is shipped in.

camby

Besides the fruits/veggies, there are some good documentaries on Youtube,etc about fast food. After months and yrs, why are the burgers not decayed? They look the same or, nearly so, from day of purchase.

Not sure why anyone would want to-baring finances,etc-want to eat chemical foods with know carcigens,etc…..likely, the same ones that might, say, listen to Limbaugh…..

camby

[quote=”VictoriaLST”] We were in the States for a week.

[/quote]

Good chance to catch up on friends, family-cold all jointly go down to local chain store and load up on chemicals known as processed foods……perhaps, fight in a crowd on Black Friday at the ChinaMart (Walmart)….

camby

[quote=”maravilla”]- the scientific evidence is there — excuse me if i don’t have the time to write an entire doctoral thesis to educate you on an issue .[/quote]

Dont bother, you would waste a lot of your time and effort, she would not bother to read it anyway……would only taking it seriously if it came from the EIB mike and that aint going to happen……no truth there…..the positive, with exercise and good diet, you will live longer and healthier more then likely…..

VictoriaLST

What a fine “welcome home”. We were in the States for visa requirements, which may be incorrect…..next time, Panama or Nicaragua. I did buy a nice power sander and some other tools. Some gifts for the kids of my Tico neighbers, mostly for school.

We didn’t access the net while we were away. I am so happy to be home enjoying comments from all the conspiracy theorists.

Viewing 6 posts - 106 through 111 (of 111 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.