Good builder in the southern pacific zone?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Good builder in the southern pacific zone?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    john c

We’re looking to start construction on our property in Ojochal, just south of Dominical, in the next few months. We purchased through Ventanas Del Pacifico/Pacific Lots. They can build starting at $100 a sq. foot for basic features, to about $135 for high end finishes.

I’ve been trying to research other builders, but information is limited. I know there are MANY variables when building, but do these prices seem reasonable and does anyone have a builder they recommend in southern zone?

Thanks!

bogino
    Participant

About 3 or 4 years ago (when the market was firmer) I was looking at the same thing in Playa Ventanas a bit south of Ojochal. I decided to hold off, thankfully, but I did explore this situation in depth. My recollection was that $75 – $85 p/square feet got you a very nice “built to American Standards” home whereas $50 p/square foot or slightly less got you a Tico Style constructed home. I worked with Land Assurance and I’m not sure whether they’re still around or not. It would seem that you could do better than $100 – $135. Good Luck

daveed

John,

We have several builders at Dominical Realty that we have worked with over the years that we can recommend. If you can send me your email and or if you would like to call me I can send you some pictures and inf on the builders.

Regards,
    Daveed Hollander – d.hollander@cbcostarica.com, 506-8822-3939

[quote=”john c”]We’re looking to start construction on our property in Ojochal, just south of Dominical, in the next few months. We purchased through Ventanas Del Pacifico/Pacific Lots. They can build starting at $100 a sq. foot for basic features, to about $135 for high end finishes.

I’ve been trying to research other builders, but information is limited. I know there are MANY variables when building, but do these prices seem reasonable and does anyone have a builder they recommend in southern zone?

Thanks!
    [/quote]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.