great guide driver …

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum great guide driver …

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    nicola

We spent 10+ days in Costa Rica and needed 5 transfers from different cities, spending 2 nights in each location. We hired a private driver, and continue to use him on trips. It is the quickest and safest way to travel and get from point to point, so you can sit back and enjoy the drive. With a driver you have the option of stopping and shopping and eating where and when you wish. The one we use is very fluent in English and very dependable and timely. He can also make side trips and arrangements for you if you wish. Don’t hesitate to call on him his e-mail is jonathansedo@hotmail.com or @stamina.com and his number is +506-836-6204. You will not be dissapointed. Good Luck and Pura Vida.

paparella

I agree with hiring jonathan , driving is an art in Costa Rica. Even the soso roads turn bad guickly. It is nothing like you can imagine.
    My family and I went to CR last June and hired a guide/driver and it was a very wise choice. If I would have done the driving, I would have missed all the beautiful sceens along the way. And believe me there is a picture at every turn. The roads have chickens, cattle dogs, people on bikes and all forms of obstacles you have to contend with.
    This is what makes CR the destination we seek.
    The guide/driver we used was Jonathan Sedo who was Godsent,we were surprised at all the info jonathan gave us and his knowledge of the whole country.
    He has many references all around the US.

namvet

What would be the approximate going rate for a driver/guide such as Jonathan? Thanks

paparella

it depends on the things you want to do and see ,, places you want to go and more ..but it goes from $50 to $100 per person per day .. includes guiding , driving ( transportation) and more..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.