Grecia

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mzcornish

Can someone please tell me some things about Grecia? Are there any farmers markets there? Is it easy to get around by bus? Or can you point me in the right direction to find the information? Thanks in advance?

GEEGEE

Depends where are you staying? What ridge will you be on if
    you are not staying in town Grecia.
    There is a farmers market every Friday and Sat.

[quote=”mzcornish”]Can someone please tell me some things about Grecia? Are there any farmers markets there? Is it easy to get around by bus? Or can you point me in the right direction to find the information? Thanks in advance?[/quote]

Mzcornish

We will be in El Cajon, about 5 miles up the mountain from Grecia. This is the description that the rental property gives me.

Jeanne

I just returned from el Cajon. Spent the month of February there.

It is the first time we did not rent a car and found getting around by bus was very easy and inexpensive. Once you figure out the bus schedule you can go anywhere in Costa Rica.

The market on Friday and Saturday is wonderful with all the fresh fruits and vegetables. The market at the bus station in Grecia has all kinds of meat, fish, fruits, and vegetable also on a daily basis… besides the normal grocery stores in Grecia.

Depending on where you are staying in el Cajon you may just want to hop on the bus to Grecia to warm up. The higher you are the cooler it gets so often a sweater is worn.

Love the area and with the weather we are getting in Maryland right now…I think I came home a week or two, too early.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.