Gringo In Prison

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Gringo In Prison

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 86 total)
  • Author
    tonto

[quote=”sprite”]Can’t stay out of this one. It amuses me to no end. People are such misbehaving monkeys that I find it hard to sympathize with all the complaints. Men over 50 should either still have their wives or have had them and their families and moved on to other more productive pursuits of a non romantic nature. But to still be subjecting themselves to the old biological imperatives of their youth is more than just undignified. It is a stupid waste of time.

Men and women unite for a number of reasons but the only one that counts is the one that nature intended; making offspring. Stray from that motivation and you deserve whatever comes your way.[/quote]

Sex only for pro-creation?…wow…that thought died out several hundred years ago…you better check your pulse…I think you are already dead!
    You are amused very easily…you never notice a beautiful woman…maybe you dance to the beat of a different drummer?…not that there is anything wrong with that…

johnnie17

Hi Terence,

Thanks for writing such an interesting article. I always come away looking forward to your next chapter.

Regardless of all the different comments written about your story, I believe we can all agree on one thing;
    “That Costa Rican women, regardless of their age are incredibly beautiful”.

Keep up the good writing mi amigo’s

F.A Skippy

Does this mean that my 30 y.o. guapa housekeeper doesn’t really want to stay with me until I die ?
    Damn. Maybe I shouldn’t have bought her that Beemer :shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don’t do condoms either but one of my good friends is a Tico dentist and said everything is fine.
    Whores. Horses. Same inspection required.
    Pura Loco !

DonDiego

“Misbehaving monkeys” That is a good one. Sprite are you a eunuch? Did you have some debilitating injury? Stay with the uptight white folk in wherever-it-is USA. We Latinos like to live. There is no dancing from the grave. Misbehaving Monkeys!!!! HAAA HAAA erf erf erf shh shh. Wow I have to wipe the coffee off the key board.. Yessenia bring the wash towel,, no not the one from last night my gosh she sure is a little misbehaving monkey, isn’t she???

sprite

[quote=”DonDiego”]“Misbehaving monkeys” That is a good one. Sprite are you a eunuch? Did you have some debilitating injury? Stay with the uptight white folk in wherever-it-is USA. We Latinos like to live. There is no dancing from the grave. Misbehaving Monkeys!!!! HAAA HAAA erf erf erf shh shh. Wow I have to wipe the coffee off the key board.. Yessenia bring the wash towel,, no not the one from last night my gosh she sure is a little misbehaving monkey, isn’t she???[/quote]

Don Diego,
    I am a functioning hetero sexual male married 28 years to a latina (Puerto Rican). Prior to THIS wife, I had a Cuban wife directly from Pinar del Rio on “La Isla”. I maintain that any gringo male who can withstand and maintain the amorous nature of the latin female has earned the right to make any comment about over sexed people without inviting doubt as to his own standing. Hell, John Wayne married three times to latin women.

There is as much dignity in sex as in any other human appetite based on biological necessity as long as it is balanced and moderate. Where it gets funny and sometimes undignified and sad is when it becomes an obsession in later years. How old are you?

detroitlakes

Wow. I started reading about the Gringo in Prison a few days ago. What is he in prison for? Domestic abuse?
    This same thing – older men with much younger women goes on in America and I’m sure elsewhere including Costa Rica. As far as a good American sucker situation and certainly not thinking clearly with the right head it starts with my own family. My father, a noted psychologist in the Boston area was married to my mother for 25 years and fathered 5 of us. He met and married a former client who was a little older than I. Just turned 50 this summer – yipee and I am the middle child and only daughter (used to be!) Well, the old, old man fathered 4 more with his new wife and the youngest is due with her first child in Dec., I guess her ex-con boyfriend didn’t believe in condoms either. Oh, she’s only 18 and I am going to the baby shower this Sat. Oh, how sweet – gag me. Well, my dad was recently diagnosed with dementia. Boy, I bet wifey didn’t bargain on that 27 yrs. ago. My dad following in a long family history of re-marrying their much younger mistresses and ending up not only in financial ruin due to the fact that they are supporting their young children who should in fact be their grandchildren at this point. One of my older brothers who lives in CA just married a beautiful Puerto Rican girl about 17 yrs. his junior. He met her and within a few months (doesn’t believe in condoms) she was pregnant and I now have a beautiful new nephew. His dad (my brother) is 52. Never mind his other son who is 14 and same situation with his former wife (who is american.)What gives man. I love men and I am grateful that I grew up in the middle of four very tough men so I understand and can appreciate the male species better than most but what is wrong with men young or old being blindsided for the sake of love???? God help the foolishness.

DonDiego

Sprite, we have gone round before. You have to be baiting me, but for a little while I bite. Valle Vinales is one of my favorite spots to hang in the summer here.

Oversexed, well that not in my vocabulary. That is just like saying you can be too rich or too thin.
    Too much sex eh? Sex and kids maybe all that life is about. Go forth and procreate young man. Now as far as sex goes, there is nothing and I will repeat myself – nothing – as good as infatuation. As far as this “soulmate” crap goes, give me a big break like the size of the one in the earth’s crust known as the Grand Canyon.

Also as far as women liking men: Women don’t like men, they like women just as men don’t like women, they like men, as in friendship. Anyone who thinks they have a friendship with the opposite sex is ciego – stone cold blind and you are probably the most blind because there is none as blind as those who will not see.

The sexes tolerate each other for one reason: they need each other for sex and all that comes with it. All the rest as to why they tolerate each other is life’s biggest charade. I don’t care what anybody says its all framed in the “I don’t want to be lonely so I got married” – schlemiel. Most people get tired of the chase and simply give up. Like Woody Allen said, now listen up “marriage is the abandonment of hope that something better will come along.” Or like Groucho Marx said, “are you happy, or are you married?” That basically means that you have to tolerate the opposite sex daily. What a pain in the ass.

Dignity in sex, oh yeah like thse that celebrate eachother greatness by mating – what the hell have been reading or swallowing. That should be the wifeys job. It doesn’t matter how many you have had, it matter how you manage them. Women are to be managed. And if you can’t manage em, they are just like kids – as they will manage you. So if you are too weak to be a manager then you just cave in and start to believe your own stories about dignity and sacrifice and compromise (all of those words are code for sellout).

Your turn. Oh, do I need to lend you my glasses? Mami las lentes claro porfa, this guy is wearing rose glasses and a pink g-string. No no its not your pink g-string, it’s an internet thing again. YeahI know I know we have a better thing to do at the noon hour. Gotta love those bisexual women. Toodles –

DonDiego

To the gal with the father in Boston. Anybody stupid enpough to get married, especially to a women (I am moving to California where they will allow you to mary anything) is indeed stupid, Why would anyone want to sail with their anchor out. Women do nothing but slow you down. You want to sacrafice your freedom for someone to wash your clothes? Get a maid. Tell me what do wives do for there men, cook? Haven’t you guys heard of resturants. I mean really. what do men need women for other than sex. And with an honest woman you can pay her to leave after sex. The dishonest ones want you to belive they have honor and virtues blha blha blha… Who gave who the apple. Just remeber that and when you want to bear your soul to a women after sex just remebr the gals father in Boston and how he married and got roped into suporrtin kids… with a women he probally only want to bed. Just like all the rest.

The old Romans had it better figured out. Men were for relationships and sex, Women were only for having babies. Now I am not sure I buy into that, but I’d rather marry a man then a woman. The point is I would bnot marry either. Maybe that mischevious monkey Sprite was talking about… I hear church bells…

detroitlakes

[quote=”DonDiego”]To the gal with the father in Boston. Anybody stupid enpough to get married, especially to a women (I am moving to California where they will allow you to mary anything) is indeed stupid, Why would anyone want to sail with their anchor out. Women do nothing but slow you down. You want to sacrafice your freedom for someone to wash your clothes? Get a maid. Tell me what do wives do for there men, cook? Haven’t you guys heard of resturants. I mean really. what do men need women for other than sex. And with an honest woman you can pay her to leave after sex. The dishonest ones want you to belive they have honor and virtues blha blha blha… Who gave who the apple. Just remeber that and when you want to bear your soul to a women after sex just remebr the gals father in Boston and how he married and got roped into suporrtin kids… with a women he probally only want to bed. Just like all the rest.

The old Romans had it better figured out. Men were for relationships and sex, Women were only for having babies. Now I am not sure I buy into that, but I’d rather marry a man then a woman. The point is I would bnot marry either. Maybe that mischevious monkey Sprite was talking about… I hear church bells…[/quote]

Here Here Don, Too funny and yet so true. I meant blind sided by lust, not love. I am a 27 yrs. married woman. I guess you could say lucky because my man is so brutally honest about just the same thing you were talking about. Yes, often times I am left with my mouth gaping open at what truths be told. I love my man and of course my beautiful children but would I do it all over again? Not
    (except for the kids – man they are exceptionally intellegent beautiful people – god help this generation)
    More later – going to Trader Joe’s for some black beans and rice………….
    Yeah, the old man went women crazy and look where it has gotten him. Nine kids and a wife who wears fleather. Sorry, too cynical. Mind you he was just diagnosed with dementia and when he called the other day to wish me the best of luck in my travel agency business in Panama I said to myself, don’t bother correcting him because he won’t remember…
    Dad – Costa Rica – Sport Fishing Charter business.
    Warning to all the guys who feel the need to lust hoping its’ love. Not.

DonDiego

People are people. It is the conditioning that has led us away from nature – masculine men are natural. Feminine women are natrural. All the TV crap has everybody screwed up. Let women be women and men be men. But the NOW women want to be men and they have duped their men into thinking they now need to be women. What a joke. Blow up the TV and listen to an honest women from minnisota who wants a masculine man to grab her by the hair and have unbriddled misbehaving monkey sex.

The joy of living is left unfulfilled by the breathing dead.

– Don Diego said that.

Nave, my mount. I have chastity to quash (a thankless job but hey someones gotta do it…. Hi ho Silver and away .. damn keep mixing up my TV shows. Anyways I got a thing for masks and so do my chicas…..

BTW my love there is no other love better than the love of oneself. Follw that and all your self love will spill into others. Foe no one can give you love if you do not have the self love required to recieve it.

BTW – you want to join Don Diegos quire. No matter your age you would be granted quire status.. Think about it and imagine the BIG rewards…

sprite

[quote]: I love men and I am grateful that I grew up in the middle of four very tough men so I understand and can appreciate the male species better than most but what is wrong with men young or old being blindsided for the sake of love???? God help the foolishness.[/quote]

When there is too much difference between age, there have to be some problems. My wife (for 29 years) is 9 years my junior and I think that is about the limit for age difference. Much more than that and somebody is fooling him/herself.

Men are no more fools than women in this matter as far as I can see. There is enough self deceit and undignified behavior to go around for both sexes. Aging Don Juan’s and female cougars chasing around orgasms like teens and spending fortunes on cosmetic surgery are, to my eyes, like a bunch of sad clowns who are not even aware of how tragic a sight they are to behold.

Don Diego…yes, I am baiting you to some extent,,,can’t help myself. You are an easy target. You present yourself a simple, self centered man with a simple, self centered philosophy. If this approach to life works for you, and you are hurting no one, I see no problem. I suspect, though, that you have left a trail of hurt behind you to which you are blind and that one day it may dawn on you that your life has been an emotional desert.

writersam

I have to say I am enjoying the story. It is sad because I am one of those suckers who believes in love at first sight.

daboss06

This story is certainly an eye-opener for me, and hopefully for many others!

On my 3rd trip to Costa Rica in 2004 I took advantage of my timeshare with Occidental resorts and flew down to Liberia, and checked into the Occidental Grand Papagayo. That same evening, while enjoying a cognac and good conversation with an elderly German gent from Las Vegas, the door opened and a gorgeous woman entered and sat down next to me at the bar. My elderly companion excused himself and left, and I turned to her to say hello. I was 54 at the time and immediately thought it was some kind of setup, she assured me she just thought I looked interesting and so she wanted to meet me. She was 32 and was there with her 14 year old daughter, said she was a travel agent from San Jose. An hour later we were doing the wild thing in my room. That was supposedly her last night at the resort, but I persuaded her to stay on for two more nights which I offered to pay for–this was relatively cheap back in 04 and I enjoyed her company until she drove back to San Jose. I must admit I was infatuated.

We ended up exchanging phone numbers and email addresses, and a month or two later, I flew her up to Orlando for a week’s stay. Before she came, she hit me up for $300 for her daughter’s care while she was gone (sent by Western Union). I met her at the airport with flowers and champagne–she was VERY stand-offish/cold at the airport in public. It became pretty clear why she was there…she wanted shopping money and spa services, and her daughter really neeeded a pair of Converse sneakers (the $20 ones at Sam’s just wouldn’t do). She also had one of the most amazing breast augmentations I’d ever seen, but she wanted BIGGER ones (originals paid for by her ex-husband, a drug dealer in Miami). When I balked at her demands, she said she needed to leave early to meet up with her mother, so sorry but could I please drive her to Kissimmee after 3 days? I think she was meeting somebody other than her mother, she wouldn’t let me help her into the condo meeting place with her bag at all, and I never heard from her again.

Reading this story, I now realize what I could have gotten myself into, and that the couple hundred dollars for childcare, airfare and expensive restaurant meals (she ordered the $50 sushi boat for lunch just for herself and ate about a quarter of it) were cheap as compared to what I could have had to pay if I’d become more involved with her.

But she was gorgeous and a carnal delight! No regrets here!:D

DonDiego

[quote=”daboss06″]
    But she was gorgeous and a carnal delight! No regrets here!:D[/quote]

Need I say more?

daboss06

Scott,
    Additional installments of this story make me cringe when I read about Nam vets being taken advantage of by the unfair legal system in Costa Rica. That, along with the reports of mudslides and torrential rains and the general cost of living increases actually DIScourages me from thinking about retiring in Costa Rica.

Does anyone know if there are “imminent domain” laws there? Because here in Florida, if a woman leaves only a toothbrush behind after staying the night and changes her ID to reflect a man’s address, she can fake a domestic violence beef, get the man arrested and taken to jail, file a restraining order, and live in his home until the restraining order is lifted. Of course any valuables in the home conveniently disappear.

Any Costa Rican attorneys read this forum? We’d appreciate some input from you.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 86 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.