Gringo marriages / Unrealistic expectations

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Gringo marriages / Unrealistic expectations

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    DonDiego

Maybe I need to syndicate this crap?????

Funny thing is you women seem to resonate with it and I have only recived one privte message from the guys out there. Whadup wit dat?

soldier

I have not enjoyed so much comedy, since my favorite comedian, George Carlin died! Very intertaining!

sprite

[quote=”soldier”]I have not enjoyed so much comedy, since my favorite comedian, George Carlin died! Very intertaining![/quote]

I agree, soldier. This is quite funny. I keep waiting for some of the females out there to pipe in but either they stopped reading Don Diego after the first out right slap in their collective soft faces or they believe he is just not serious and is looking to annoy them.

No matter. If he is serious, then we are witnessing the deluded rants of a member of a dying breed and we should probably nurture Don Diego as the endangered species he is…not that such an ego needs much nurturing.

maravilla

i know a lot of Latin men like Don Diego. i know NO gringo men like him. in fact, i am married to one of those latin bad boys, at least he used to be when he was younger. now he prefers the comfort of hearth and home instead of carousing with the rest of his bad as# pack, who are slowly dying off from their choice of lifestyle. it is amusing, i will say that, but hubby no longer does his macho disappearing act. “I thought you said you were going to Iowa, but you’re really in Italy!” “Iowa, Italy, they both start with an I, so what’s the problem?” oh, those were the good old days. jejeje

sueandchris

Maravilla: Well I guess I am just taking this as entertainment! My gringo husband likes to “fulfill his masculinity” on a damn regular basis.

For all of us in outstanding, powerful gringo marriages – why bother with a response? Reading Don Diego is somewhat like sneaking a ridiculous romance novel out of the library…hidden between other, more serious books. Fun, fun, fun…but not so satisfying on a regular basis! I’m guessing all of us “women of a certain age” have had more than our share of the Don Diegos…fun, annoying, and in the end…not very satisfying! But this thread sure brings back some tasty memories! No?!

maravilla

yes, indeed it IS entertaining. i’m just glad MY Don Diego grew out of his crazy Latin male escapades!!! jejeje it can be oh so tiring after a while.

DonDiego

Aw Marvy, I can’t belive you have a hubby that had the same “I” problem – I can’t fawabelive it! As you can see, my “rants” are not anti-woman. I love the dear little creatures. My posts disparage the men that will not act masculine. People will take what is available. Human nature. So if men want to cave in, sell-out rather than compromise, well they have made their bed and I hope they enjoy making it over and over as their dominant other sure aint gonna do it.

And both of these secure women confirm that they are indeed attracted to veril men that at one time reveled in the DD syndrome (or maybe still do (big groucho wink here). A right of passage if you will. So all you gals out there be sure to raise your boy children to become cowboys at heart. Let em fight on the playground, fall out of trees, sneak a peak in the girls locker room and pea on the seat. And when they are teenagers, don’t open the bedroom door unannounced. That aint fair.

I never got the lift-the-seat deal. Maybe you girls don’t put it up cuz you like it when we boys leave it wet. Kinky putas… gotta love their conniving little hearts

Regardless, all you good sports out there understand my observation illustrate that many gringos lack the will to be masculine. This leads to them accepting the ball and chain. And then when they cry foul over the deal they bought into, you girls have the right to stick it to them. As you have always wanted to do but physiologically couldn’t. They are just too tired and its too hard and those guys that went to war for us, well they were duped and we are too smart to fall for that, and anyways they are a dying breed, so that means we are safe.

Wait wait wait. Are you so sure about that?

The lack of masculinity in the Gringo society makes it safe? Well remember you young moms, (I have the highest respect for motherhood – it the equivalent of men fighting to protect), when you see the Dockers or ice skates, it’s time for military school I know Dockers are for the older boys, but its never to late).

And to you males out there that wish to become masculine, well maybe you could… aw never mind if you aint done so by now, you are probably a lost cause anyways.

It’s good to be king and it’s good to like sex. Shutter you pop psych types – yes I am advocating sex as therapy and necessity – a way to stay sane in the chaos. By the way, does anybody know the call letters of a company that make condoms? I am going to buy some stock. And all you gals out there just plain shame on you for thinking about how enjoying it would be to take a ride on Don Diegos Big Boat.

Well we have those low beautiful clouds with northeasterly winds at about 15 MPH. I d say the humidity is reasonable maybe 50%. Time to motor out of the marina. Or maybe I’ll just get lazy, it is a little windy anyways. The beaches to the East of Havana are only a 25-minute ride away and they are excellent. Unlike Varadero, there is no resort-atmosphere there and the separation between tourist and the local locas doesn’t exist. The water is extremely clear and perfect for swimming. Drudge, wax and water up the horse, stock the bar (trunk) and stock up the salsa, techno and reggaeton. No peaking in the rear view mirror on the ride home or you’ll get another 15 pesos fine… Pervert!

Hey Sue and Marvy, maybe your hubby’s would like to visit? I’d invite you guys too but there really is no sense in bringing sand to the beach… (Arrrrrrrrr). Claro que no matey… Monte Cristo and awaaaaay!!!

maravilla

i will book a flight toute de suite and hubby can have a good dose of male pair-bonding to get it out of his system for a while. then he will return and become the mommoni that he was raised to be. ah, you latin males, are all alike. at least i learned not to keep dinner waiting on stove. if he’s here when it’s served, fine; if not, oh well he can heat it up if there is any left.

sprite

Don Diego, how old are you? If you are a young guy in his twenties, have at it! But if you are an older guy, you won’t find a cure for your masculine insecurity in sex. The biological necessity to reproduce is at its peak in youth. But after a certain level of maturity is reached, such glandular imperatives are reduced if not eliminated and a serene tranquility replaces the crazy hunting instincts. If you are still chasing and sniffing around after “conquests” after the age of 40, you may have a addiction problem which is enabled by a severe emotional retardation. I suspect you have been diagnosed with this problem which is why you are disdainful of
    any kind of analysis.

DawnVA

[quote=”DonDiego”] By the way, does anybody know the call letters of a company that make condoms? I am going to buy some stock. quote]

http://www.alatechhealthcare.com/
    largest condom production facility in US

On a side note, I understand the U.S. is going overseas with condoms too, buying them cheaper from China…

2bncr

Marvy – You get it! amazing. Got any sisters, second or third, fourth or fifth cousins, podles, pugs or pomorainians? Why i’d almost couple up with a chupacabra to get next to you. Me and don diego are going to have to duke it out.

maravilla

hahaha that’s funny, you, me, and Don Diego in a menage. oh lord. you guys would give us all gray hair if we worried about every little thing you do. it’s a whole lot easier to let these latin type “be” than to try and change them cuz it ain’t gonna happen. i only start to worry now when he’s MIA for more than a day or two. jejeje

DonDiego

2BNCR,

Lay off my Marvy man, only so much of the better – and not nough to go around… Now you got her talkin two tiger in the cage kinda of crap. 2B, Id have to dispose of you.

OWH,

Okie dokie spritey-righty. I am so content that you are concerned.

“Glandular imperative” “biological necessities.”

Why I bet you are just a romantic romp between the sheets. That’s just wrong Sprite. So, uh… Unattractive. Do you sweat? You know sweat is important. Man’s gotta smell. You do realize that. Maybe the gland problem comes for deodorant abuse. I could recommend ADA (AXE Deodorant Anonymous).

Try testosterone supplementation. Here’s a trick. Get your doc to prescribe testosterone ointment. Yeah it’s a jell. I use it all the time, wait wait wait, no not on me, on the chicks. I use it during the massage prelude, and then quickly cover it up with raw coconut oil.

They go frickin wild.

Now Sprite you have been given gold, the inside edge, and now you can be the Big Boat in bed without having to had hone your technique religiously for years (keep those finger nails short). See how Don Diego takes care of the non-believers? Only at DD.com. Spell it any way you want.

I just like to love. Now you may be content to do the granpa “serene tranquility”thing. But the Big Boat’s only ready for that when his ashes are mixed with loamy topsoil awaiting a ganja bush. Then you can roll and smoke me. Until then, the Big Boat rolls this way: phone calls I get.

Beverly: Don Diego I hate you.

DD: Why Bev?

Beverly: Because you ruined me?

DD: Ruined you?

Beverly: Yeah you SOB. I can’t find any guys that will have sex with me in public.

DD: Oh, (long pause) sorry Bev.

Then Bev travels all over the Caribbean looking for African equivalent of Don Diego. With little luck, she finally resigns herself to walk into mid-morning traffic on the interstate in Salem Oregon.

Spritey Whitey, now promises me, no police assisted suicide or one man 911’s on IRS buildings. Naw, not you… takes too much testo to pull that one. That guy was a patriot! Did you read the letter! Joe Joe Joe Joe Joe Joe! This guy came to the realization too late OWH. Well he has got his own Facebook fan site in the sky. OWH, are you treading that deep river of consternation that leads to troubled acts of homeland dissolution?

I guess the problem is that you have never seen the serial numbers on a condom (cuz you never had to roll it down that far).Arr Arr Arr

Dawn, those Chinese probably don’t make the Big Boat size do they. If not, I’m out. Can you research that for me? Dat a girl. Dawn, deep down inside when you lay your head on the pillow at night, staring at the dark ceiling my beautiful one, aren’t you in your heart of hearts a Big Boat fan? Yeah you are… Another DD babe. Now you gotta hand it to the Boat, what could be better initials than double D.

DD: You have passion, Sprite, and your skill is growing. Nevertheless, to enter Don Diego’s world, I must give you something which is completely beyond your reach.

Sprite: Ah, yes? And what is that?

Don Diego: Charm.

Drudge! We are low of coconuts. Call in the monkeys to make some oil….

sprite

Don Diego, I assume no response to the question of your age means that you are over 40. At that stage of life, devoting 30 paragraphs to sexual activity is no different than doing the same for bowel movements except that one is essential for individual survival and the other is not. I hope this crass comparison illustrates how silly it seems (or should seem) to mature, well adjusted adults.

Once your contribution to propagation of the species has been achieved, and glandular levels recede, continuous, repetitive promiscuous behavior starts to get ponderous. Promiscuity in older men is not a question of can or can’t because men in their 70’s are capable of sexual activity. It is more a question of should or shouldn’t.

But don’t take any of my critique to heart. We all enjoy oddities as entertainment.

soldier

DonDiego,

You are a true entertainer, I make it a point to take some time during my busy work schedule to read your sketches; and have a healthy laugh. One of my fellow Feds, could swear, that he arrested you, and you are now in the Witness Protection Program.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.