Grupo Sur Inversiones

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Grupo Sur Inversiones

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    gustavot

Is the River Park project in Santa Ana a good bet? I saw on their website that 25% of the condos have been sold in the first pre-sale/venta.

Andrew
    Keymaster

Since our VIP Members have purchased about 65 of their apartments – already completed – we know the Avalon the developers extremely well.

Having said that, I also know the River Park ‘concept’ has changed a few times… I also know that a big US real estate investor (whom I have met) has been speaking with them about investing in this project…

Since many different ideas have been discussed, we have been unable to confirm exactly what this new ‘concept’ is and what part the US investor will play in this project.

Until I do, I would not feel comfortable officially recommending their new project.

Rest assured that with the very limited supply of quality apartments available in our geographic area, we will make sure our VIP Members are updated when we have SOLID news about this project.

Scott Oliver – Founder of WeLoveCostaRica.com and author of ‘How To Buy Costa Rica Real Estate Without Losing Your Camisa.’

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.