HELP – LG Air Conditioners!!

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum HELP – LG Air Conditioners!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    larastjohn

We have LG air conditioners in our house and the veins dont go up and down fully like Samsung and other makes, so it is really difficult to direct the air.

Does anybody know if there is an attachment you can buy for air conditioners to direct the air flow?

We are in San Jose until Friday morning.

Thanks

Mike3

larastjohn: The later models of lg a/c’s have a chaos/swing button(sounds like a great dance) on the remote control. I believe this button is used to program the range of the vertical swing of the dampers. you can download an owners manual from lg… http://www.lge.com
    hope this info helps…

Mike3

larastjohn

Thanks Mike. We have tried that but it doesnt vary much. The vertical swing isnt big like with Samsung, it just kind of flickers up and down a little.

I want to be able to direct it straight up or straight down. I was hoping there was an accessory that could be fitted?

Mike3

larastjohn: have you tried to manually move the louvers to the upper limit. you can move the louvers against the torque of the modulating motor through out its range of movement. i don’t believe that there are any attachments availible to direct the airflow in the direction you desire. as far as i know, the louvers should modulate beyond a flicker. good luck.

Mike3

Andrew
    Keymaster

REPOSTED HERE

Posted Apr 19,2007 5:00 PM larastjohn
    Thanks for all the info about where to buy a generator. We found one today at EPA but are wondering how you get them installed. We live in Playas del Coco and I guess were hoping to buy one from a company who would then install it for us.
    Does anyone have a great electrician either in Coco or who would travel to Coco – someone who had done this before.

Thanks 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.