Hills of Esterillos or the developer ?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Hills of Esterillos or the developer ?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    bloucas

I’ve heard this term “major miracle” before. I like the area and the development but have concerns about finishing up. It is a great value tho. I’m retiring, so have a limited budget. I’m hoping to come back in Jan to look at more places…any suggestions (anybody?)? I would like to move there in 1 yr from now or sooner. I would rent for 1st few mos.
    Anybody-What are the important things to get done before moving? We’re trying to decide what to bring/ship as opposed to buying new there.

kimball

bloucas, I have a few lots for sale in Esterillos. You can contact me for more info (e-mail address deleted in accordance with this Forum’s proscription on commercial posts).

Edited on Jul 28, 2009 17:00

gseling

I will be in CR 10/17/09 – 10/25/09 and would very much like to see the development and the Esterillos Area. I am an expat looking to move to CR SOON…..USA has scared me off….currently selling home in USA gas34026@hotmail.com

IMD

Hi, we are in the market for some property in the Esterillos area, please contact Patrick ad int.medical@sbcglobal.net or 9515151906

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.