Home Inspection in Costa Rica

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Home Inspection in Costa Rica

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kathleen6711

Hello fellow VIP members 🙂

Can anyone recommend a home inspection service in the Atenas area or someone who may come out from San Jose for an extra charge? I prefer to have this done even tho I understand many people don’t utilize this. Better safe than sorry! I did e-mail Jere at Toadhaven but he may be out of the country so I’m trying to line up asap in case I don’t hear back. (I am trying to have the option agreement written so that deposit is refundable if serious problems are found)
    thanks for any recommendations!

Kathleen in Boston

Kathleen

I recommend you to look for a lawyer down here, if I can help you I will be more than glad. We have a couple of lawyers that work with us. At our company amcoXXXXXXXXXte.

Michael Costa Rica.

Andrew
    Keymaster

What’s a lawyer got to do with home inspections?

Kathleen is asking for a home inspector because Jere McKinney is in the USA. She is not asking for a lawyer.

You will not be permitted to solicit legal business in this forum. We recommend people that we know personally and trust implicitly and I don’t believe that you fall into that category yet.

The forum states that “Remember that ‘commercial posts’ where someone is obviously trying to promote or sell something, are not allowed and will be deleted by one of our Moderators.”

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

steve5153

Hi Kathleen, my partner and I just (last year) purchased a home in Alajuela, he was excellent and very resonable. his report was more extensive then any inspection we had in Connecticut. I recomment him highly. His name is Jere McKinney and he can be contacted at mckinney9@racsa.co.cr

Hope this helps,
    Steve

Andrew
    Keymaster

Yes thank you Steve5153 – we recommend Jere on this site at and at but Jere is travelling in the USA at the moment and is obviously unavailable to do home inspections in Costa Rica for a while.

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

kathleen6711

Yes thanks Steve and Scott, I heard from Jere and he’s in MA at the moment (not too far from me!). He asked me to let him know if I found someone good that he might refer to others so it sounds as if business is good for him! I did find someone who is working to make arrangments with my broker and will let Scott know if I feel I can or should recommend to others.
    thanks again, Kathleen

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.