How I got sucked into a cult

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum How I got sucked into a cult

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Does anybody have any idea which “cult” located in a “biological reserve” in a remote part of the country” this is?

“… Nick Skinner is explaining how an intelligent, middle-class man could get sucked into the grips of a religious cult in Costa Rica and find himself brainwashed, suicidal and fighting for the custody of his child.”

More foreigners screwing up Costa Rica!

[ http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/9061694/How-Igot-sucked-into-a-cult.html ]

maravilla

sounds like Jonestown without the kool-aid. I just don’t believe how stupid and gullible people can be — sheesh. i wonder why he didn’t name the place so other people could be forewarned.

With all the beautiful weather,flora,fauna and people of Costa Rica, why in the world would anyone join a cult; in Costa Rica!

smekuly

I myself originally joined a cult whe n i first moved here

it was called the he mans woman lovers club :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

all we did was love women and more women

clewis

I’d pay to see the movie. I fail to see how intelligent people could be entranced by such a group, but what do I know I wasn’t recruited. :lol:LOL….I think the people there were dropping acid!:shock:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.