I’m going crazy or just mad

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum I’m going crazy or just mad

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    costaricafinca
    Participant

Victoria, there are neighbors and neighbors…

We always contributed to the community and had good relationships with our neighbors, but still we were targeted along with them, our [i]Tico[/i] neighbors. Who do you think steal from them?

There may be a son who has friends who are ‘not so nice’ or their other relations who don’t care how ‘nice’ you are.

You are a rich gringo [b]and they want what you have.[/b]

In one area where we lived we had photo equipment and the box for SKY TV stolen, by one of our ‘neighbors’ who had family visiting, and who broke into our home.

The neighbor ‘spoke’ with him, and the thief took [b]all the items[/b] to the police station. We declined to follow up with charges.

lvc1028

[quote=”costaricafinca”]Their house was burglarized, while they were in it….
    No, the culprits were not caught.[/quote]

Yes, that happened nearby at a friend’s. There was a band of boys burglarizing houses in a neighborhood while the people were in their houses. That is so bold.

It can happen anywhere. Imagine…my next door neighbors are Catholic nuns. They were burglarized on Christmas Day while they were out. They stole gold jewelry and crosses! Can you imagine that Karma??? Stealing crosses from nuns on Christmas Day!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.