Info regarding CR Builders or CR Architects.com

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Info regarding CR Builders or CR Architects.com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    timoteo

Stevekw, I would suggest you contact Sergio at NeoStudio. His firm works with three builders depending on your location. Up front he did a site survey and topographical study with all elevations. Their web site is http://www.neostudioweb.com/ Check them out.

*Lotus

Have you used them, I have contacted them about building one of there designs.

stevekw

Thank you. I’ve heard of Neo, and will contact them.

stevekw

Wanted to let everyone know that I got two responses to my request for info: two companies were quick to email me back: Sergio Bogarin, Neo Architects and Patrick Heinen, Adobe Builders. They answered me quickly and I will be meeting them on my upcoming trip to CR. I’ll keep everyone posted. FYI; I sent CR Builders/Architects.com an email a week ago and still have not heard from them.

stevekw

This is a follow up to all that made suggestions to my earlier post. Last week I met with Neo Architects and Adobe Builders. Both were extremely professional and showed me some of their projects currently under construction. I still haven’t settled on anyone yet, but they were great and certainly at the top of my list.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.