Life Rejuvenation Centers In CR…

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Life Rejuvenation Centers In CR…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    acmilan40

Does anyone have recommendations for a good life rejuvenation center in Costa Rica?? Ive heard there are a few in San Jose/Escazu and fees $50-$100 a month… Any on the central pacific coast?? Thanks in advance

DavidCMurray
    Participant

Sorry I can’t help, but I am curious. What, exactly, is a “life rejuvenation center” and what does it or provide for $50 to $100 per month?

acmilan40

[quote=”DavidCMurray”]Sorry I can’t help, but I am curious. What, exactly, is a “life rejuvenation center” and what does it or provide for $50 to $100 per month?[/quote]

Very expensive in the states $500-$700 month… HGH and testosterone therapy… More interested in the HGH therapy as it reverses the aging process… Grows back hair, reduces wrinkles, rips fat and replaces with muscle at incredible rate… My friends dad, who is 61 years old, only did it for 6-8 months and had incredible results… Could hardly walk when he started and now runs marathons… Would not believe if i haven’t seen with own eyes

Andrew
    Keymaster

The majority of Doctors I know in Costa Rica “poo-pooh” this whole idea. Is there any real science behind it?

Scott

sprite

[quote=”acmilan40″][quote=”DavidCMurray”]Sorry I can’t help, but I am curious. What, exactly, is a “life rejuvenation center” and what does it or provide for $50 to $100 per month?[/quote]

Very expensive in the states $500-$700 month… HGH and testosterone therapy[/quote]

I thought the Fountain of Youth was rumored to be in Florida…or in some cave in Puerto Rico.

dboy

[quote=”acmilan40″]Very expensive in the states $500-$700 month… HGH and testosterone therapy… More interested in the HGH therapy as it reverses the aging process… Grows back hair…[/quote]

Does anybody really need more back hair?

😀

mpgyacht
    alewis

Human Growth Hormone (HGH) and testosterone have been shown to rejuvenate older persons by replacing what they have lost of these hormones due to age. Yes, there is science behind it (I am an RN) and it does work BUT, and there is a large BUT, there can be serious side effects from taking these such as an increase in the incidence of cancer. What isn’t known is whether the cancer is just a function of increasing age or actually related to taking those hormones. Women also benefit from having estrogen, progestin and testosterone replaced but uterine cancer is believed to occur more often if you do take these. As with everything, do your homework before you allow ANY doctor to prescribe these hormones for you.

acmilan40

[quote=”dboy”][quote=”acmilan40″]Very expensive in the states $500-$700 month… HGH and testosterone therapy… More interested in the HGH therapy as it reverses the aging process… Grows back hair…[/quote]

Does anybody really need more back hair?

:D[/quote]

Thats pretty funny dboy… Maybe i should rephrase… It grows the hair on your head

ticopaz

Hi Acmilan,
    I have no experience with this group but I did run across their website the other day and saved it for future reference. Let us know what you find out. http://www.antiagingcostarica.com

Cheers,
    Ticopaz

acmilan40

[quote=”ticopaz”]Hi Acmilan,
    I have no experience with this group but I did run across their website the other day and saved it for future reference. Let us know what you find out. http://www.antiagingcostarica.com

Cheers,
    Ticopaz[/quote]

Thanks Ticopaz… I will check it out when i “finally” get to Costa Rica… I will post my findings.

[quote=”alewis”],…Yes, there is science behind it (I am an RN) and it does work BUT, and there is a large BUT,…[/quote]
    How large of a “but” could I expect?

DavidCMurray
    Participant

[quote=”chariotdriver”]

How large of a “but” could I expect?[/quote]

Well, if the cancer goes undetected for long, it could be a very large “but”.

Or did you mean “butt”?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.