modern furnishing & fittings

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum modern furnishing & fittings

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    larastjohn

I am looking for some modern furniture and fittings for our new condo. We are particulary interested in getting some brushed nickel finishings such as door handles, and light switches but at a reasonable price. We got slightly lost on our way back from Sarchi a while ago and passed through a town with lots of tile, bathroom and kitchen stores. Does anyone know where this might have been?
    We would also like to get a modern glass bathroom sink so any help finding something like that at a reasonable price in Costa Rica would also be appreciated.

DavidCMurray
    Participant

Contemporary furniture and Maytag appliances are available at La Artistica in Pavas. It’s on the same side of the same street as the American embassy but about a kilometer to the east. They also have a store in Curidibat (I think). There is also Octobre 54 across the street from La Artistica. At La Artistica in Pavas, Mario Villota speaks very good English and is very helpful.

The ConstruPlaza in Escazu, just off the autopista that connects Santa Ana to Pavas, has a pretty good selection of interesting plumbing fixtures. I think I’ve seen glass “countertop” sinks there.

Feralozza in Tibas has the best selection of tile I’ve found and their prices are very competitive.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.