Money Laundering in Costa Rica

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Money Laundering in Costa Rica

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    maravilla

interesting stat: before the Afghanistan invasion they supplied only 7% of the heroin sold in the US; now they supply 60%. So much for the US’s war on the Taliban’s poppy growing operation.

aguirrewar

WRONG

more than that

watch

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/afghan-heroin-the-lost-war/

cheaper and more powerfull heroin is coming from Afghanistan

maravilla

i watched the doc. it said that 90% of the world’s heroin is supplied by Afghanistan, but it didn’t dispute the stat i heard last night that 60% of the heroin in the US comes from the Taliban. i just don’t get why someone wants to do a drug that makes them puke!!! when i was held up at gunpoint in NYC, it was a junkie who needed a fix! it all seems to stupid to me, and i’ve known a lot of rich, aristocratic, and rockstar junkies in my life. A lot of them are dead now.

aguirrewar

wrong again

do the math; if 90% of the WORLD heroin comes from Afghanistan

and you say; 60% is comsumed in the USA that would leave 40% for the rest of the world

Europe consumes 50% of the heroin produced in the world and the USA only 25% of the world production

the rest is partitioned around the GLOBE

still; lets’ stay on topic and $ laundering, where does that illegal drug $ go?? a piggy bank, a savings account, at the end of a SOFA

drug $ has reachead CR in a disproportionate way, time and time again you see catches of 30 tons of cacaine in a plane, truck at the borders

and where you have this amount of drugs you have the CASH to move it from country to country and the people to do it

crime in Limon; NO WAY

crime in San Jose; NOPE

crime in San Ramon; never see it

blind people don’t see but they can listen and hear and their brains are not blind

But some and Laura Chinchilla say; everything is COOL, we have it under control

you can hide but you cannot run from this problem

new term in CR; piedreros (stone users) meaning cocaine addicts that stole the water hose from my brothers in law house, a $15.00 item and another one that wanted to pull a bycicle threw 1″ steel bars at 11;00 AM on a saturday in front of maybe about 20 people

Houston “WE HAVE A PROBLEM”

maravilla

the stat is: 60% of WHAT IS CONSUMED IN THE US comes from Afhganistan. The other 40% of what is consumed comes from other opium producing countries. America doesn’t consume 60% of the total production amounts. see the difference?

sprite

The creation, movement and all other relevant manipulation of currency is highly regulated by the same people. It stands to reason, then, that the only parties who could successfully “launder” currency consistently are those very people.

I suspect that various scapegoat underlings and suckers who are employed by the banking cartels for money laundering are occasionally sacrificed or eliminated for various reasons, one of which may be to misdirect our attention from the true criminals, the bankers. These suckers make the headlines. And even when the banks are caught, they get a tiny fine and nobody goes to jail. This happened just recently with Bank of America.

maravilla

watch the movie “Inside Job” — it’s on youtube if you can’t get it on dvd. how the bankers in the US were not thrown in jail for what they did to the system worldwide still eludes me.

aguirrewar

[quote=”maravilla”]the stat is: 60% of WHAT IS CONSUMED IN THE US comes from Afhganistan. The other 40% of what is consumed comes from other opium producing countries. America doesn’t consume 60% of the total production amounts. see the difference?[/quote]

lets go back to basic math

90% of all heroin is produced in afghanistan

and 60% is consummend in the USA, that is what you posted (correct)

then the rest of the world consumes 40%

but we have a problem since the Neatherlands has more heroin JUNKIES than the USA by a population ratio of 10%

France has a bigger problem and Germany, England also

get your math and facts straight

the USA has not increased in hard addiction compared to the european countries

but wait!!

CR is about to match the drug addiction as the USA and with less people

4 million (1 million indocumented) against 360 million

while we keep tabs on incidents from the 1900’s, CR has NO WAY to know what the heck happend from 2010 to 2011 in any government department

maravilla

let’s try this one more time:

60% of the heroin [b]consumed[/b] IN THE UNITED STATES COMES FROM AFGHANISTAN. That does not mean that the US is consuming 60% of the 90% — get my drift now?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.