need a realtor in Puriscal area

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum need a realtor in Puriscal area

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    sbruce

Could anyone recommend a realtor in the Puriscal area? Thanks

Andrew
    Keymaster

I know of a handful of Realtors in the Puriscal area but would not recommend them.

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

opabh

I have had some property’s shown by XXXXXXXXXX she is with XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    A good broker , speaks English In the Puriscal area.

Andrew
    Keymaster

The above posting by ‘opahb’ was heavily edited by Scott Oliver

I am sorry but only Realtors know to me personally will be featured on this website.

If you do find a Realtor in the area that you feel is superb, please do recommend them to me at: admin@welovecostarica.com

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

anneliseped

This ought perhaps to be addressed directly to Scott who owns this forum. However, my husband and I bought first a house with land, then several sections of land without houses in exactly the area about which you are inquiering. We were very pleased with the assistance we were offered by the various agents who cheerfully showed us many properties, most of which we did not buy.
    I do not understand your reluctance to answer the question, Scott, unless it is because you have been unlucky and met only the agents who exaggerate the value of the property in order to gain a larger commission. I do believe that a ‘little’ of this is normal for people making a living from commission only.
    YES, there are pleasant, helpful, knowledgeable, and honest people working in the real estate field in the canton of Puriscal.

bananas

Edited on Jul 26, 2009 05:01

Edited on Jul 28, 2009 03:54

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.