Paragon Properties. Another two Rip Off Reports

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Paragon Properties. Another two Rip Off Reports

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    sally

#1 http://www.ripoffreport.com/Builders-Contractors/Paragon-Properties-O/paragon-properties-of-costa-ri-xcaee.htm

Paragon Properties Of Costa Rica Fraudulant Contracts for sale of land in Costa Rica for which there are no filings concerning the solicitation and sales made of such properties in the United States , and specifically, in the State of Florida. Hollywood Florida
    … Same thing happend to me.

Paragon Properties Of Costa Rica
    Submitted: Friday, October 31, 2008
    Florence, Massachusetts

My story is very similar to all the others I have read on this site. In essence, I purchased a 1 hectare site of land from Paragon Properties for a $39,000 deposit against Agreement for Deed dated January 24th, 2007. In this agreement for deed, Item# 3 states that Infrastructure for Roads and Electricity will be in place within 24 months from date of agreement ( More on this later ).

Subsequently, I decided to pay off the balance of the purchase price on the land so as to have clear and full title to it as soon as possible. As agreed, I made a payment of $11,250 in March, 2007, a second payment of an additional $11,250 in July, 2007, and a final payment of $10,250 in September, 2007. Therefore, my property was paid off in total as of September, 2007 for a total of $72,250.

During the course of all the above negotiations and payments, Paragon Properties assured me that it would take approximately 6-8 weeks for me to receive full deed to my property. However, over a year later, due to their lies, procrastination,, and possibly, downright fraud ( i.e. If ,in fact, Paragon Properties has never filed for solicitation and sales made of my property in the United States, and specifically, in the State of Florida, this is criminally fraudulant activity.), I have still received no deed to my property.

A secondary, although just as important issue, is Section #3 of my Agreement For Deed with Paragon Properties. This section states that the “Infrastructure for roads and electricity will be in place within 24 months from the date of this agreement…”. In fact, neither roads nor electrical work have even commenced as of October 31, 2008. This means that unless Paragon Properties can accomplish the Herculean task of initiating and completing both projects within 3 months, they are in Breach of Contract in regard to my Agreement for Deed with them.

I would like to contact any and all the other people who I have read on this site concerning Paragon Properties.

( How do I contact these other wronged individuals? )

#2. http://ripoffreport.com/offshore-scams/Paragon-Properties-O/paragon-properties-of-costa-ri-3edd4.htm

Report: Paragon Properties Of Costa Rica – Bill Gale CEO – Attorney Charles Nuestein, Hollywood, Fl.

Category: offshore scams

Paragon Properties Of Costa Rica – Bill Gale CEO – Attorney Charles Nuestein, Hollywood, Fl. denied refund fresno, California

Submitted: Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Im going to make this simple!

I saw a web ad in 2006 for a costa Rica Property. I put down a deposite after what I thought was a lot of thought or DD.

I flew to costa Rica on a promise that I would have my trip comped. never happend.
    I asked for my money back over the phone with Lyle Wexler. He told me no and stalled me out. I sent in a letter for cancelation and they said they got it a couple days after the cut off date. BULL SH*t

I felt stuck and they convienced me to go ahead and pay off the balance on the property in Ocean Palms South and then I could sell it. So I did (this was about a year later and feeling hopless and stupid).

To this day I have nothing. I paid off the balance 1 year ago and did not get a deed an SA, not a thing! I have lost my home in Ca. I am not saying that is a dierct result of paragons fraud or mis representation all Im saying is that I could have used that money or at least rested easy not thinking that I was scammed. At this point I firmly believe I am a victim of fraud and gross misrepresentation.  Even if and this is a big IF they tried to get this thing going they are in breech of contrcat and I should have got my money back the 1st and 2nd time I asked.

But for me 3rd time will be a charm. maybe not anytime soon but anytime works for me so , LET ME TELL ANYONE LISTENING. INCLUDING BILL GALE AND PARAGON EMPLOYEES. I WILL NEVER EVER EVER STOP. TOO MUCH MONEY FOR AN AVERAGE GUY!I WILL TALK WITH EVERY ATTORNEY , AG, FBI, BBB, CONSUMER DEPARTMENT,  FRAUD DEPARTMENT AND  ANYONE ELSE WHO WILL LISTEN UNTIL I GET THAT MONEY BACK. I WILL CONTINUE TO MAKE THESE POSTS UPDATING PEOPLE ON THIS SITUATION AND NOT TO GET INVOLVED BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED TO ME AND THE MANY OTHER VICTIMS. YOU OWE ME MONEY AND YES I WILL STAND IN LINE WITH THE REST AND BELIEVE ME THESE POSTS WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I HAVE MY DAY IN COURT OR YOU GIVE ME THE MONEY THAT IS NOW STOLEN BY YOUR COMPANY PLUS INETERST! JUST DO THE RIGHT THING AND I WILL UPDATE THAT. WRITE YOUR REPOSNSE ID LIKE TO SEE IT. SO WOULD THE MANY ATTORNEYS AND CONSUMERS THAT ARE LOOKING AT THIS…

K. IYER

FRESNO CA

jerhoades

Looks like Paragon aren’t the only bad guys around.

Check out: http://www.ripoffreport.com/Search/Costa-rica.aspx

Joe

Servilaw

Hello Jerhoades,

My name is Pablo Diaz. I used to work for Paragon Properties as a tour guide. I was fired for no reason when my wife was 8 months pregnant. Soon enough I found out about their lies because I found out through a client/friend (Mr. Frank Scales)what they were doing to people like you.
    Anyway, my father is an attorney at law and a notary so he helped me get my money (Steve Tashman and Bill Gale didn’t want to pay me my money). After I got my well deserved compensation I decided to help Mr. Scales with his case so I got him in touch with my father. Together, we were able to get Mr. Scales money back, plus I was able to get him a great deal on a property in Santa Ana, Costa Rica. Frank is my friend and he was the one who told me about this site so I could write to all the people that may need some help.
    We are currently helping another client that bought 10 lots on several properties for a total of $370,000.00 and we are expecting an answer within the next 10 days. If not, the judge will rule on our favor.
    If you are interested or have someone that may need specific legal advising on Paragon Properties just let me know.

jhaywood3

Pablo, I would like to get in touch with you about this. How can I contact you?

Andrew
    Keymaster

Pablo’s cel is 506 8865-2025 and his email is servilaw@gmail.com

His father – Orlando Diaz – is an attorney and his telephone number is: 506 8871-5303 and 506 2295-6963

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

Andrew
    Keymaster

Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Paragon Properties of Costa Rica April 2010

Please see: [ https://www.welovecostarica.com/public/Class_Action_Lawsuit_Filed_Against_Paragon_Properties_of_Costa_Rica_April_2010.cfm ]

Scott

pacifitica21

[quote=”Scott”]Pablo’s cel is 506 8865-2025 and his email is servilaw@gmail.com

His father – Orlando Diaz – is an attorney and his telephone number is: 506 8871-5303 and 506 2295-6963

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

[/quote]

Scott – May I ask why all these posts in this thread were edited on Nov 2? I cannot find info on Mr. Orlando anywhere. Do you happen to know what firm he works with? Unfortunately when I dial 11 digit phone numbers, my calls cannot be completed from the US. Thanks!

DavidCMurray
    Participant

If you’re calling Costa Rica from the U.S., you must begin by dialing 011. That gets you into the international calling system. Then you dial 506 (the country code for C.R.) and then the eight-digit C.R. number.

If you don’t dial the 011 first, you reach some very confused guy in New Brunswick in eastern Canada.

pacifitica21

[quote=”DavidCMurray”]If you’re calling Costa Rica from the U.S., you must begin by dialing 011. That gets you into the international calling system. Then you dial 506 (the country code for C.R.) and then the eight-digit C.R. number.

If you don’t dial the 011 first, you reach some very confused guy in New Brunswick in eastern Canada.[/quote]

Thank you, David 🙂 LOL, my grandfather is from NB, Canada.

Andrew
    Keymaster

[quote=”pacifitica21″][quote=”Scott”]Pablo’s cel is 506 8865-2025 and his email is servilaw@gmail.com

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

[/quote]

Scott – May I ask why all these posts in this thread were edited on Nov 2? I cannot find info on Mr. Orlando anywhere. Do you happen to know what firm he works with? Unfortunately when I dial 11 digit phone numbers, my calls cannot be completed from the US. Thanks![/quote]

Sorry but I have no idea what you are talking about?

Scott

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.