Recommended Costa Rica Attorney

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Recommended Costa Rica Attorney

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bbezubiak

Can someone recommend a good attorney in San jose to assist with a purchase of a property.

Thanks.

postalx

I use Lic. Gonzalo Viquez Carazo (father and son) very sharp, very professional, quick responses to all issues. (email: costaricanlegaladvice@gmail.com ) Best of luck! Fred

Andrew
    Keymaster

We know Gonzalo Sr & Jr well and they are certainly one of the quickest, most efficient and well connected attorneys.

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

speedo5

I would also recommend Roberto Umana in San Jose. We are using him for our S.A. and George Lundquist recommends him to people on his tour.

Ticobell

There is none better than the firm Lexcounsel in Escazu

bree

Hi! You can also get a list of Costa Rica Lawyers from the U.S. Embassy.

grb1063

Peterson/Philps is also an excellent choice.

HDopson

I am a consultant with the Costa Rica Power Team, a group specializing in investment properties. We utilize the services of Facio Abogodos in San Jose. You can find their website at: http://www.faciolaw.com/ Specifically, Alejandro Pignataro is our representative. He is exceptionally educated and knowledgable. Every dealing I have had with Facio and Alejandro has been smooth, without surprise and handled on the most professional level possible. Hope this helps!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.