Regarding home for sale in Jardines de Pacific’s?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Regarding home for sale in Jardines de Pacific’s?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    *Lotus

Were all the issues with the development sorted out so that individual titles were actually issued?

jreeves

Lotus – I own a property in this development & am friends with the owners of the house for sale. We do have titles. If you are interested, I’m sure you can contact Dave (who I also know) & he could give you the info to look the property up on the registry.

Jessica

*Lotus

I was just curious as I know there were some issues with the sewage treatment which caused a delay with the titles being issued or something along those lines…I saw Bob’s other project made the papers though. Overall are you happy with how everything turned out? I thought the project looked pretty good I just felt the lot sizes were to small for my taste.

jreeves

We were told by JJ (attorney) that it was the roads that caused the problem with the titles. The municipality didn’t want to recognize them as public roads. Overall, I’m quite pleased with how our house turned out as well as the development. We have a great mix of people who own in the neighborhood but very few full-time residents. My main complaint is that we’re the only full-time residents in the neighborhood with kids. If I remember correctly, you bought in Columbus Heights? We’ve driven by there a few times when we’ve gone off exploring on the road the development is located on. Last time we were that way, they were working on some kind of condo looking thing at the front of the development.

Jessica

*Lotus

The condo project is being built by a private group I don’t know to much about it..There are a few homes being built as well- we may start to build something small later this year. We really don’t have any immediate plans to live there and for now it’s still pretty reasonable to rent a little apartment on the beach when we are there. Maybe if we do build something we will stay 3 months every year? We will be down in August for a few weeks and again in December…we’re getting married at Xandari!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.