Searching for Costa Rica architect/engineer

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Searching for Costa Rica architect/engineer

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    alexgil

Hi guys,
    Can anyone recommend an architect and/or engineer in the Sarapaqui region, or maybe Heredia. I’m looking to build a traditional tico 2 story rural house with wrap around balconies in a rural location (The site has water, electric, telephone and no building restrictions) but with US modern perks such as a septic system and solar powered hot water.

I speak a fair bit of Spanish but am not yet fluent. My boyfriend is tico. We hope, long-term to set up a reforestation NGO so would like to be as environmentally sympathetic as possible with our choices.

durakoff

My friend Miugel Porras is architect/builder. He lives in Heredia and currently supervise my constraction in MA.
    It’s hard to imagine what would’ve happent to me without him.
    He knows EVERYTHING!And most importanly his honest.
    I just can’t say enough about him.
    Call him 260-3431,393-8046. he speaks English.
    Good luck!
    Sam Kobrin

kelly82

I’m looking for an honest builder for a huge development on 250 acres in Jaco. Do you think he could handle something of that magnitude?? Single Family homes and Condos would be included…We have an excellent architect, just need someone to oversee the project. Thanks in advance,
    Kelly Johnson

durakoff

Kelly
    I just talked to Miugel. He can do it but need more info about your project.
    Please call him 260-3431 or 393-8046.
    Sam

alexgil

Hey Sam, thanks so much for the info. We are not in any hurry, so if anyone has another recommendation let me know. Its always good to shop around! Cheers, Alex

apexit

Leo Barrantes
    506 881 1211
    Honest very creative. 25 years of experience. Went to school in Pa. for a year. Speaks English well. Family man with 7 children.
    Knows how to handle workers.
    Stanley Putra

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.