Siamese Cats

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Siamese Cats

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    DavidCMurray
    Participant

Anybody got a line on a source for siamese kittens? We have friends here in Costa Rica who are in the market.

Thanks!

Andrew
    Keymaster

I know the couple (she’s German and he’s a Tico) who founded the http://www.petsymas.com/ magazine David, they ADORE animals and I’m sure they would have breeders listed on their magazine which you should find in most major supermarkets…

Scott

Bambina

I am looking for a Siamese female kitten too. Pets y Mas do not have any information plus I don’t want to get any animals from breeders, specially in this country, there are horror stories!

Thank you

Mireille

maravilla

there are horror stories about breeders no matter where you get the animal from. costa rica is no better or worse than any other place.

Why does it have to be a Siamese ? There are so many beautiful “normal” cats around, don´t be a racist, adopt a “zaguatito” 😀

gkbiz

[quote=”elindermuller”]Why does it have to be a Siamese ? There are so many beautiful “normal” cats around, don´t be a racist, adopt a “zaguatito” :D[/quote]

Why do some prefer German Sheppards and some Poodles? Guess the breed characteristics are different for different breeds!!!

[quote=”gkbiz”][quote=”elindermuller”]Why does it have to be a Siamese ? There are so many beautiful “normal” cats around, don´t be a racist, adopt a “zaguatito” :D[/quote]

Why do some prefer German Sheppards and some Poodles? Guess the breed characteristics are different for different breeds!!![/quote]

I know I know, just advertizing animal adoption, myself I prefer Mix bred. I had and have a few pure bred dogs (all adopted) and nothing but health problems. German shep died suddenly at age 6, Schnauzer has skin problems, Aussie Shep has stomach problems, Husky has epileptic attacks and went blind at age 7 (glaukoma)……. Never had problems with “Zaguates”

Janice

Call Donna at Casa 69 in San Jose…..she had some a few weeks back. 2256-8879

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.