Sonesta Jaco – Problem

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Sonesta Jaco – Problem

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    lewkeim

Did anyone make copies of the Sonestajaco web site. Seems like it is down and now my attorney is asking for print outs??

dboy

To review old web sites go to http://www.archive.org/ and enter the URL of the site. Any copies are dated as links and you can view the site as it appeared back in time.

Good luck.

lewkeim

Anyboby have any news? Updates? What are you doing legally to protect your investments???What about deteriation of the empty property???

daboss06

Damn! So it’s not just we Paragon Properties victims who lost money in Costa Rica? I feel for all of you, and sounds like you lost more than the $25K that lesson cost me…

PS. This post has been edited by Scott Oliver to remove one defamatory verb

Andrew
    Keymaster

Sorry but you can not compare Paragon Properties of Costa Rica with the complex legal problems between One Jaco and their banks…

Paragon succeeded only in building a few front gates and never completed a single project…

Scot Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

daboss06

[quote=”Scott”]Sorry but you can not compare Paragon Properties of Costa Rica with the complex legal problems between One Jaco and their banks…

Paragon succeeded only in building a few front gates and never completed a single project…

Scot Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com[/quote]

So I guess these guys completed other projects and went bust on this one?

I’m comparing RE deals gone bad/money lost to RE estate deals gone bad/money lost–is this not apples to apples?

While I realize the Sonesta thing might not have been with intent (as the Paragon thing probably was) isn’t the end result the same?

*Lotus

I have been to Sonesta and it was completed with people living there. That said it appears the developer and bank are fighting it out regarding the loan arrangement between them. Seems the services in the condo are also suffering. When I was there last December they also sponsored a surf event I believe and held a party at the resort?

tomtwoshoe

I am heading to Costa Rica on Nov 9 to bring paperwork for a lawsuit against the banks. I have a deposit at Sonesta and this situation really stinks to say the least.

daboss06

[quote=”tomtwoshoe”]I am heading to Costa Rica on Nov 9 to bring paperwork for a lawsuit against the banks. I have a deposit at Sonesta and this situation really stinks to say the least.[/quote]

This does not increase my confidence in the Costa Rican developers situation

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.