Spinal decompression in Costa Rica?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Spinal decompression in Costa Rica?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    scara

It’s fairly new in the states does it exist in C.R.? I searched for it on the web but didn’t find it.. anybody there know? .. Here treatments range from US$4,000 TO $7,000 .. What about in Costa Rica?

A website or phone number would help… Thanks and PuarVida to you all!

cindyc

I would be interested in this also, or any recommended doctor/neurologist doing any kind of modern spinal treatments.

dworsky

Yes, same here – any info on spinal decompression in CR would be great to know. Do they have it? All other medical care there is awesome.

*Lotus

Check CIMA I think you can search the site for a web address.

scara

no. i tried.. maybe one of you locals can drop a dime…?

DavidCMurray
    Participant

Could someone tell the rest of us what “spinal decompression” is, please? I’ve been treated by a chiropractor in the U.S. who strapped me to a tiltable table, then turned me head down to “decompress” my spine. That cannot be what’s under discussion here, as I had one treatment for about $50, not $4,000 to $7,000.

Inquiring minds want to know . . .

geminigio

The easiset way to find out what spinal decompression is is to just
    “google” it
    you’ll find all the info there.

And in the neantime members, I just had a temporary “Spinal Cord Stimulator” trial start on my back last wednesday. I have been suffering with a severe cevical and thprasic injury for 2 years. The “stimulator” is doing great so far and it’s been a few days now… I had horrible back, neck, arm and leg pain which has been reduceD almost completely. So, if any members are curious or are suffering CHRONIC (it must be over 6 months) then you should look into this procedure and you may contact me if you wish.

Regards to all,

Geminigio……..ARTIE GIORDANO

scara

I’M assuming you got that treatment in costa rica?…if so can you find out if they have the new spinial decompression machines there too? so far it’s not shown on the net that they have them.. and rather then spend 4000 on treatment here i’d rather spend less on c.r. doctors that care about the patients rather than american docs that care about their cash register..

geminigio

No, I got the treatment in NYC. I don’t know if this is available in Costa Rica.

Artie

scara

where did you get the treatment in new york how many treatments did you have and what WERE the costs artie?
    thanks..
    FRANK

geminigio

Hi Frank, I don’t know the costs becasue it was covered by my insurance but that’s easy to find out.

Contact Dr. Kushnerik
    New York Downtown Hospital
    212-312-5247

The spinal cord stimulator devise is made by
    ADVANCED BIONICS CORP.
    1-866-360-4747

http://www.controlyourpain.com

If you need me please feel free to email me anytime

geminiartie@yahoo.com

Artie Giordano

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.