Storage near Playas del Coco

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Storage near Playas del Coco

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    KristaA

I am looking for storage for some of my stuff as we are moving into a smaller space than anticipated. Does anyone have any information on storage rentals in the Coco/Hermosa area? Thanks in advance for the help!

johnr

There used to be a mini-storage facility on the road to Coco just before the intersection to Hermosa. I’m not sure how you contact them but they had on office in town on the west side of the main street across from the Texas BBQ.

mr.di

If I recall correctly, from this past summer’s visit, there is storage depot/area behind MegaSuper/Colonial mall, at the entrance to Coco (or one of the streets) just past the anchor.

KristaA

Thanks for the replys! I found out that it is called K-West.

costaricabill
    Participant

[quote=”johnr”]There used to be a mini-storage facility on the road to Coco just before the intersection to Hermosa. I’m not sure how you contact them but they had on office in town on the west side of the main street across from the Texas BBQ.[/quote]

And sadly, the Texas BBQ joint appears to be no more!

ratus

And sadly, the Texas BBQ joint appears to be no more![/quote]

[i]Taste of Texas[/i] has moved to the small food court, mid town. Had a couple of burgers and and a brisket sandwich, with the worlds best coleslaw there a couple of days ago. $20 well spent:D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.