t shirt publicidad making .where to find

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum t shirt publicidad making .where to find

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    vanderlinden

where to find the cheepest .in costa rica where the make t shirts wift or print for comercial use . or its beter to let bring im from outside the country .i saw the clotes are expensive here. in europ we have a good t shirt wift or print on for 4 dollar and its good quality.

DavidCMurray
    Participant

Customized t-shirts are readily available in Costa Rica. Many, many commercial establishments, banks, repair shops, ferias, etc have them made up for their employees. They’re a kind of uniform and Costa Rican employers, at least, seem to love uniforms.

As to the costs and quality, can’t comment.

maravilla

i have t-shirts made here — plain white cotton t’s — but they cost $7.00 — the good part is that they are 100% cotton and made in Costa Rica, not China!

Andrew
    Keymaster

I investigated this quite thoroughly as I wanted to sell products “made in Costa Rica”.

Unfortunately it quickly became clear that the T shirts made here were A: Made of an inferior quality and B: Much more expensive than it would have been had I shipped them from China…

I even registered http://www.OxcartFashions.com but never used it or went ahead with the project.

The same applied with my real estate books, I SERIOUSLY wanted to print the second run here with the same people that did the first – La Nacion. But how can I as a a businessman turn down having twice as many books printed in China including shipping to Costa Rica for half the price?

Hope that helps….

Scott

vanderlinden

yes its a pitty thad its so expencive here then .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.