Thanks All

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Thanks All

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rkreder

The input is greatly appreciated and has bolstered my confidence that we can make this trip. Any other particular concerns? Any particular concerns for women as I will be traveling with my girlfriend?

I guess I will let you know how it turns out in August sometime.

Cheers….

Andrew
    Keymaster

A good friend of mine – a woman – will be writing an article on this very topic – women travelling alone – within the next week or so for you

Scott Oliver

My 20 year old daughter will be travelling to Europe this summer. Possibly alone. When this article is posted PLEASE make sure it is PROMINENTLY promoted so I may pass it onto her. I also siged up to be kept informed of any posting to this thread.

She may also go to Israel, and other Middle Eastern countries, which really concerns me at this point. But hey she is 20, beautiful, independent and stubborn!!! I would not want her to be any other way than the ways she is. I just want her to come home safely, before I move to Costa Rica. ¡fo! Phew!

Gracias. Concerned Daddy,who has been there and done that. Now I know why they say your children are your parents best revenge.

Scott, your web-site and these forums are great.

I am REALLY looking forward to getting your Ultimate Information package and the free CD about the apartment real estate project.

Don’t take this personally, but your web-site and the weekly newsletters are causing me to have a Pavlovian response.

I salivate everytime I see SCOTT OLIVER and a WeLoveCostaRica newsletter in my emiail inbox.

Keep uP the good work!

Chao Caho, Ken

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.