Thinking of Costa Rica for retirement

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Thinking of Costa Rica for retirement

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mgoody73

I am retired US military and have my pension. I am currently working full time and my wife and I are thinking of relocating to Costa Rica. I have been all over CA and my wife is Honduran. We would like to chat to people who have lived there and get some information about how to do this. I am apprehensive (of course) and wish to communicate with other people who have moved there and do some planning.
    Thank you!

Andrew
    Keymaster

With 2,000+ articles and one of the most active Discussion Forums in Costa Rica – You’re in the right place.

Please use the various search boxes to search for the information that you are looking for in both the articles as well as the Forum – they are two different ‘searches – and if there is additional information that you can not find then by all means post your Discussion Forum topics here…

Good luck with your exploration and your retirement…

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

You may want to check out a search on this website for George Lundquist. For my money and time, George’s tour is worth every penny! The other important thing to do is to make certain your read materials you can purchase from Scott. Also, come back here frequently to read all the postings because people post very helpful information. Personally, I often cut and paste posting I read into either a word document or list of contacts in Outlook for future reference I have discovered in the discussion board.

Just remember that Scott runs a very friendly website here where many details of moving to Costa Rica Vida are discussed here in great length. You will notice however that he is very hard on people doing their homework (do diligence) before the leap. Personally, the materials I purchased from him were very important in preparing me when I discovered the property I wanted to buy last May. What I wasn’t prepared for was how beautiful my view would end being since nothing in his books prepared me for that heart stopper. The materials available here were very important to me in laying the foundation that made it possible for me to jump quickly to buy my opportunity last May when I saw it!

¡Buena suerte!

Thanks,
    Tom on a budget in Portland, Oregon

sbruce

We just came back yesterday from George’s tour and I second Tom’s opinion. It is very informative and is indeed worth every penny. It is as much information as you can possibly absorb in 4 days. We met lots of people who had already moved to Costa Rica after taking George’s tour.

mike6181

Can I contact you off line? I live in Vancouver and am very interested in CR relocation. Thanks. tekpro2007 (at) gmail (dot) com

Andrew
    Keymaster

Please feel free to post your comments here so everyone can learn… That’s the whole idea of the Discussion Forum…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.