Travel from Grecia to coast

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Travel from Grecia to coast

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ddspell12

I will be staying in Grecia for an extented time. But would like to make trips to the coast from time to time. How is public transportation for this and lenght of time to travel it. And of course expense.

johnr

Caribe or Pacific?

The length of time for the bus travel depends on where you want to end up – and it will be inexpensive.

ddspell12

[quote=”johnr”]Caribe or Pacific?

The length of time for the bus travel depends on where you want to end up – and it will be inexpensive.

[/quote]Hi John i will be traveling to the pacific coast. What is the trip lenght opposed to the Cari. Thank You much for your input. Although I would like to explore both coast. Thank You!

ddspell12

[quote=”ddspell12″][quote=”johnr”]Caribe or Pacific?

[/quote]Hi John i will be traveling to the pacific coast. What is the trip lenght opposed to the Cari. Thank You much for your input. Although I would like to explore both coast. Thank You![/quote]Would like the shortest route to a place with nice accomadation. Then will rent a car! Any suggestion would be appreciated!

DavidCMurray
    Participant

If you’re traveling from Grecia to either coast, you will almost certainly have to first go to San Jose to make a connection. From there, you can get to almost anywhere in the country. Were it me, I’d expect to leave Grecia early in the morning and spend most of the day in transit.

Where to head? I dunno. Most coastal communities will have pretty decent accommodations. A Google search will put you in touch with lots of options.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.