While the dollar is high…..

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum While the dollar is high…..

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    maravilla

Are you talking about Randy Berg???

billdog

If you have been around the grecia area for a bit you will have heard the expression * Have you been Randied * more than once.

I’m guessing he is here as a retired ‘pensionado’ in which case can he work as a realtor? Don’t think so but not 100% sure. He sure can not raise money from the US for investing otherwise hes gonna be in big doodoo with the regulatoryu boys up there and it is just as complicated down here.

apexit

Yes Why

maravilla

I know him, or thought I did, until I heard the usual stories. It was a great disappointment.

DavidCMurray
    Participant

The answers to the foregoing questions are easily answered. Just ask Randy. He’s been quite open and forthright about what he’s doing in the past. If you want to know his residency and work status, ask him. If you want to see his SEC and (Costa Rican equivalent) filings, just ask.

maravilla

I have no idea if what people have said is true or not. I am not doing business with him, but I did think he and his wife were delightful people, so I was shocked at all the allegations of supposed wrong-doing.

apexit

Maraville or David
    What did he do. I also am shocked and misinformed. I apoligize to the readers but I was using him as an example.
    Stan

DavidCMurray
    Participant

You need to talk to them directly.

maravilla

I won’t repeat what I heard because I did not verify or substantiate the claims; therefore, it could be construed as hearsay, or gossip, and I don’t engage in either.

apexit

What does Have you been Randied mean?
    Stan

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.