Wow, coming in July and now this….

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Wow, coming in July and now this….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    schlabra
    Andrew
    Keymaster

If you are seriously concerned about the murder of one American in Costa Rica, please stay stay where you are, lock all your doors and never leave your home.

Scott

Imxploring
    Participant

[quote=”schlabra”]Staying in this area in July:?

http://insidecostarica.com/2014/02/11/mystery-surrounds-killing-american-citizen-near-la-fortuna/%5B/quote%5D

Don’t worry about it…. this type of crime is often the result of some type of conduct I’m sure you’re not involved in. The questions being asked as to why this happened will result in information that will make it clear that this wasn’t some type of random murder but more likely the result of some bad choices or associations made by victim.

davidd

I have to agree with imxploring

If you do visit please bring common sense and the ability to use good judgement..

[quote=”Imxploring”][quote=”schlabra”]Staying in this area in July:?

http://insidecostarica.com/2014/02/11/mystery-surrounds-killing-american-citizen-near-la-fortuna/%5B/quote%5D

Don’t worry about it…. this type of crime is often the result of some type of conduct I’m sure you’re not involved in. The questions being asked as to why this happened will result in information that will make it clear that this wasn’t some type of random murder but more likely the result of some bad choices or associations made by victim.[/quote]

VictoriaLST

And stay out of the Central Valley

Imxploring
    Participant

Latest information is that the “victim” was secretly married to the only “witness” to this murder…. hmmm…. the plot thickens!

Hope the OIJ calls out the “A” team to investigate this one… seems there’s some facts that warrant some further investigation….

Looks like there were some snakes in that grass!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.